My story of meeting a blade

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yosh139, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hello blades :wave:

Had a positive experience meeting up with a blade nearby :smoke:

TL,DR: RubberUndies and I had a sesh together tonight with concentrates through a vape, found a friend to hang with from time to time :D

Me and RubberUndies have exchanged some pm's and comments back and forth, and found out we don't live too far from each other. So we got into a conversation about vaping, as we both share the love of vaping. He wanted to try out a certain vape I have (a Da Buddha, a really good desktop IMO :hello:) before he bought it, so we met today and had a sesh. It was my first time using concentrates and the cotton method for it, so I got so high I felt like I was melting. :hippie: He was even cool enough to let me have a couple of bowls of concentrates for later, chill dude! Definitely found a friend to hang out with. :smoking:

2. Right on man; I have met up with four people from grasscity at music festivals. Do not think they post here any longer. Glad to hear about another positive experience.

3. I think it would be chill to find other blades in the area and meet them. :D

4. Sounds like a good time, soon there will be cannabis smoking lounges/bars, beats the hell out of the shitty hookahs. What part of wa ya from?

5. The 253 :D

I am looking forward to turning 21, only 1 year 10 months baby! :laughing:

6. ok i c u, usually people refer to 206, or the 425, haven't heard 253 in a minute; I've have got to say though man. Maloofs are fucking with the NBA an Sea and It's all bullshit. Hansen spent 30mill on words from the maloofs. But since they're not full owners, the other team owners can refuse. Shit's a headache, i just want the sonics back and the kings to stay off the local news. Born an raised up there for 16 years, love wa. /basketball rant

7. Yessss hell yea I was contemplating posting about our session. but haven't had time haha. guess i gotta later as well just cuz i can... but it was a fat ass concentrate session even for me must of loaded half a gram of oil and when yosh was done vapin out i was forced to finish it myself hahaha. which is fine with me. but yea definaly wouldnt mind meeting another blade down the road.... and will be kicking it with yosh again in the future

8. What a great experience. Awesome to hear about this kind of stuff.

Am I invited next time? Distance from Darwin to Seattle: 7646.9 miles. :eek:

9. What is good my man ? Nice to see you awake and poppin in here to say hello.

It really was a good experience. It also REALLY helped me and yosh are extreemly social stoners so I personally didnt get that meeting someone for the first time awkward vibe haha.....and I just like having friends who vape/smoke and accept that part of their lives as an open hobby.

And toasty you are most definaly fucking invited...prob top 5 blades id pick to hang out with outside gc haha.

10. I met a blade once, never again though. Glad you to had a good time and a nice sesh with a new friend :D

11. Never met a fellow blade. I'm really reclusive though. It's a shame I know there are so many cool stoners around my parts and I think they all want puts me in jail.

12. Ive never met a fellow blade, But I think that would be a really awesome experience, not too many people reppin Lafayette on here:D

13. Haha this is true for me as well to some extent.... But i just got a good feeling about yosh and after reading through his thousands of posts over my time of using the forums as actively as him. I got a good feeling he was just another vaporizing smokin individual that could always use another tokin buddy and Im happy i went through with meeting up with him.

As for the illegality its alot more laid back to meet blades in WA state....we have LEGAL recreational marry Jane..... There's less risk i think haha.

14. i wish i could meet a member. anyone in western mass west springfield hit me up with a pm

15. I am always awake and ever watching over all of you :poke:

Sociable or otherwise, I'd at least be comfortable in the fact that when meeting with any blades on GC, there'd always be the common interest of weed to talk about. Not that I'd have that problem. I could have a riveting conversation with a brick wall if it came down to it.

16. Yeah I got to it before you, I thought I would post it since I have time :p

Hell yeah, next time you're in the 253 just hit us up! :smoke:

Haha this is so true, I didn't really have a worry of someone being a narc on here in WA state, the cops could honestly care less about stoners. They've got other douche bag street people that call them names to deal with :laughing:

17. Hahahah dude so fucking true. I am the most social guy i know and that plus weed and vaporizing as a topic it was easy as pie squared to make convo.

Not gonna lie i called yosh by his username when we kicked it haha. Was high As fuck and all i have known him as On here haha.....

But when you flying up to our legal toking state for a visit toasty haha ?

18. I'm waiting for somebody to plan and meet a blade but it turns out their only 13 lmao

19. Once I'm Rdy and have my life straight I will be rdy to meet beatsandgrass and hopefully some other blades! Just hope she's gonna be Rdy to get hi so hi :p Listin to some marly and have a good chill shesh!

20. Ha Ha .. Yeah so some blade on here just moved here to sin city and contacted me thru pm .. im like wtf? .. he wants me to hook'em up with some dank or pass'em a connect ... i told'em lemmie see what i can do ... bcuz he lives clearly on the other side of town on the outskirts of vegas .. ha ha ha ..