My Story Laced weed... :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Partyallthatime, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don\'t know whats going on like four months ago I was with my ex boyfriend and it was his 20th Birthday, and everything. So he was like okay were going to smoke up.. I was like aiight thats cool it was like going to be my 4th time smoking up cept this time they were like yeah theres coke in here I was like yeah whatever.. ; So, Joe, Ry, (my ex), Nolan * his bro* and Ty, all went into the tool shed the other Ryan there wasn\'t smoking just drinking.. So yeah they had a bowl with a choke that I had never used before, so I had joe and Ryan do the choke for me. I was like YEAH PASS THAT SHIT I took alot of hits we did like 2 whole bowls .. and then a half.. so yeah, I started feeling really hyper, and I like went jogging outside of the room and then I was taking pictures, and as I was getting up .. everything got weird, I couldn\'t move and everything got really clear and my voice was echo\'ing... I freaked the fuck out ... My boyfriend had his arms around me I told him i couldn\'t feel him..and everyone was running around I didn\'t know what was going on.. I slapped Ty, and took his fone , and ran outside in the snow and called 911. the cops came, and they told me to sit down.. I had picked up a can of pop and drank it I couldn\'t feel it.. and then I had like.. no feeling at all what so ever.. I thought I was dead.. I was so scared I was crying my eyes out and giving them my information and such.. and then I went in the ambulence all I heard was that song \"Show me what its like to be the last one standing \" When I was in the AMBULENCE. they hooked me up to a IV immediatly and put a heart rate moniter on me it took them 15 minutes to find my vain and then they just took me to the emergency room. I thought I was dead.. all i heard in my head was joe and ty and everyone laughing.. i was soo scared.. and none of the nurses would tell me if I was okay.. I kept on trippin after that .. and now that I am still like long gone done with it sometimes ill just be sitting there and stuff time and space perception will go off, and I flip out really bad my palms get sweaty and my heart races.. everyone tells me i\'m krazi.. why is it still effecting me.. I think its anxiety.. I don\'t know I\'m scared.. when will it go away... no one else who smokes crack ever has flashbacks do they? I\'m just scared.. its\' already been a long time.. any advice?please get back to me email = manna_xoxo@hotmail.com or message me or .. comment this! =] thank you. THANK YOU THANK u! or via myspace www.myspace.com/sexiesk8rbabe

2. wait, you called 911?

def a no no!!!

3. Hmm, yeah I did, but nothing happend, they just umm like took me to the hospital and no one got arrested or anything I was scared.

4. Best advice I could give you-dont call the police when youre doing illegal drugs.

5. Yeah, dont call the cops. Do a search for the cop who ate pot brownies and called 911.

Second, NEVER CALL THE COPS.

Third, sounds like a crazy ass anxiety attack? Weed can make you paranoid, maybe that mixed with the coke? That would be my guess.

As for the flashbacks, maybe it was laced with something other than coke?

6. They said it was coke though.. I\'m soo confused.. :(( It\'s scarey.. yeah ANXIETY attack thats what I thought I didn\'t really wana admit that I knew it was coke that it was laced with soo I played dumb when the cops asked me, but then I ended up telling them that joe told me it was laced before we smoked.. I didn\'t think it would have had them effects... and I talked to a physcologist and she said it seemd like it was just coke... so yeah? and my roommate.. lol because I put myself in physcological hospital... I was trippin so bad...:(

7. Well, no one got into trouble though.

8. Well if it was coke, you think it would make you feel good? And glad to hear no one got in trouble.

9. I dunno I didn\'t know what to expect everything got 3D i\'sh and really clear and voices were like echoing kind of but sounded like a concert hall if you know what I mean, and I remember running through the snow... and I had no shoes or soxs on... hmm.... I don\'t know does that sound like coke? and I couldn\'t feel myself throwing up or anything.. it sucked... I thought I was dead... :/

10. panic attacks are crazy, but you called the po po?

shit if i was there i wouldve gotten paranoid myself

11. nice move.

12. Your myspace says you are 16

:wave: Come back in two years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.