My story about Northwest Glass Art (yes, another NWGA topic)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heebs, Oct 12, 2006.

1. So by now I'm sure everyone has heard of Northwest Glass Art. It seems a ton of people aren't happy with them but there are also those who love their service. But I think I have a pretty interesting story. I was one who loved their service because the first time I ordered from them I received great stuff very quickly. But on Sept. 29th, I decided to order something else from them but it never updated in My Account there and never got it. So I posted a ripoffreport about the situation and have e-mailed NWGA numerous times.

Just last night I finally received an e-mail from NWGA and they say that their databases crashed and was down the 29th and 30th (just my luck) and had no way of telling who ordered what until it they were contacted. He said he'd ship my item first thing in the morning. So I tried updating my ripoffreport about the situation since I was feeling happy knowing it'll be here soon but it never updated.

So just about 45 minutes ago I check my e-mail and I got an e-mail saying it shipped and I got another e-mail from NWGA. What he said is pretty interesting:

"I shipped the tripler. On another note. If you do update at ripoffreport let me know if they accept it. I bet it wont be updated. Wanna know why? Because Ed Magedson (owner) is trying to extort money from me to have them removed. My response was to file suit. However mr magedson is in hiding. He is wanted on several inditements, including RICO charges....Also, I am not able to post rebuttals either...obviously. But, if you try to update your complaint and they dont allow it. PLEASE contact me. If you help me out I will credit you back for the tripler."

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? It's kinda funny how the owner of ripoffreports is wanted for several things. I'm also amazed of him saying I'll be credited back the tripler if I help him out which is AMAZING. :cool:

But there's my story. Wanted to know peoples thoughts on it. Hope I don't get in trouble for something like advertising or something because that wasn't my intent!

2. You didn't post a link, so you should be ok.

And definately help him out.

Getting your money back is just a cool bonus for doing a good deed :)