My Stoner Friendly Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'General' started by psychoperson25, Nov 25, 2012.

1. At my thanksgiving event it was kind of a broken family so there were people I wasn't directly related to anyways. I go am hanging out eating the appetizers and stuff then a guy comes up to me asking me if I want to smoke weed but I was hesitant because it was a family event. He said just do it and to go downstairs.

I go downstairs and their is a pool table in there and a couple other rooms. He comes out with a duffle bag that could fit a body in it. He opens it and it is filled with Train wreck, white widow, and blue berry. I smoke a bit out of his pipe then kind of avoid him because I was too high and this guy was kind of weird.

Later he comes up to me and asks me to do unmentionables. I say no because 1 its a family thing and 2 I am good with beer and weed personally. Then he says oh but my son is bringing unmentionables that make you see stuff.(Obviously he didn't say it that way.) Again I go no because I am around family...though I am a bit more open to that kind of unmentionable.

Even later during the night he tells me that he is going to give me a sampler platter because my step-dad asked. He gives me like 3 bags with each different type it was probably close to a half o total. To say the least I was very thankful this thanksgiving.

2. one thanksgiving i ended up getting stuck in my college town.
    i had to work they day before & after thanksgiving.
    so i decided to celebrate with a few other friends who had the same problem.

one of the kids family actually travelled to visit.
    at first we thought this might ruin the festivities, mainly the smoking.
    instead we enjoyed a nice thanksgiving meal & blunts.

my friends mom was actually really laid back about the herb...
    even though she didnt smoke.
    :smoking:

it was a great time.

3. That guy is a badass

4. He also told me he hasn't been laid in ten years if that changes your mind.

I noticed throughout the night he went downstairs and asked me a couple times to smoke. He was an interesting fellow that was seriously the most weed I have ever seen in one place in my life though.