My Stepson is a selfish, ungrateful, disrespectful, lazy, spoon fed piece of garbage,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NIXXXON, Mar 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"BudNdBitches420"']God I fucking hate child abuse laws[/quote]

This

Only thing that kept me in line was knowing if I fucked up I would have gotten beat into a pulp.

2. Sounds exactly likemy younger brother. Now he is a high school drop out with no job and no life. Can't help someone who doesen't want help.

3. #83 silenceme, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Beating your kids doesn't work...

My dad did that and you know where that got him? Now he doesn't get to see or talk to either of his kids because we dont give a shit about him.

But maybe my situation is different, my dad wouldn't be sorry he hit us. He would deny it and say he never laid a hand on me, thats not a man. That's a pussy, that's someone who hides behind their anger because they cant fucking talk like a man. Someone who picks on someone more then HALF THEIR SIZE is not a fucking man.

You know what else happened? I got bigger. A lot bigger and a lot angrier. Angry because my dad would beat me and scream over leaving the toilet seat up. Yes, the fucking toilet seat. Over the years of him exploding over stupid stupid shit(mind you i am the complete opposite of the child described in this topic, I was a good kid) I became SO fucking angry with this guy, he stopped touching me because he KNEW I would probably murder him. I can't tell you how much hate I had because he would get angry and yell/hit instead of solving things.

Sorry but hearing people say hit your kids really strikes a cord in me. My dad almost had the intention to kill sometimes, the look on his face and the threats he made....

He had rage problems and people told him it was okay to hit his kids, people like on this topic... you people are fucking disgusting beating your kids warps your mind and makes you into a monster.. if you think it's okay to beat your kids I hope someone chops your balls off and feds them to you while you cry and beg for mercy because thats how I felt fearing for my life...

But I like I said my dad was always mad, if you beat your kids and stay mad they will never feel loved. Maybe this kid doesn't feel loved? You think beating him will change that? Please just fucking think before you act.

/rant over.

4. shit weren't you a kid once, too? when you're young you don't have all that experience to tell you what you're doing is dumb. even if people explain to you how it is, you don't listen. don't be hard on him unless you want it to get worse.

5. lol, you knock what i say but yet you don't provide any better insight yourself. do not criticize what i say when you have no opinions on it yourself that you're willing to share.

6. This is what all parents go through i thought?

7. Maybe he should stop baseball, make him start swimming. Tires you out, gets you stronger, and is awesome. And when he is in H.S./College he will thank you for having a good body to get a ton of ladies (if he tries at swimming/works out). Also it will release energy, allow him to focus on something..and clear his mind. Also has less stress on a person (kind of..) because it is about how you do/your times, baseballl is how all the kids want to play it in college but most aren't good enough todo it. especially if they do not have a work ethic.

*tosses 2 cents*

8. When kids have a stepdad they often act rebellious because they know you're not his real dad, and therefore really have no control over him. Like i said before you're not his real father so stop trying to act like it

9. [quote name='"Stigma"']Beat him.

Worked on me. :D[/quote]

/thread

10. [quote name='"silenceme"']Beating your kids doesn't work...

My dad did that and you know where that got him? Now he doesn't get to see or talk to either of his kids because we dont give a shit about him.

But maybe my situation is different, my dad wouldn't be sorry he hit us. He would deny it and say he never laid a hand on me, thats not a man. That's a pussy, that's someone who hides behind their anger because they cant fucking talk like a man. Someone who picks on someone more then HALF THEIR SIZE is not a fucking man.

You know what else happened? I got bigger. A lot bigger and a lot angrier. Angry because my dad would beat me and scream over leaving the toilet seat up. Yes, the fucking toilet seat. Over the years of him exploding over stupid stupid shit(mind you i am the complete opposite of the child described in this topic, I was a good kid) I became SO fucking angry with this guy, he stopped touching me because he KNEW I would probably murder him. I can't tell you how much hate I had because he would get angry and yell/hit instead of solving things.

Sorry but hearing people say hit your kids really strikes a cord in me. My dad almost had the intention to kill sometimes, the look on his face and the threats he made....

He had rage problems and people told him it was okay to hit his kids, people like on this topic... you people are fucking disgusting beating your kids warps your mind and makes you into a monster.. if you think it's okay to beat your kids I hope someone chops your balls off and feds them to you while you cry and beg for mercy because thats how I felt fearing for my life...

But I like I said my dad was always mad, if you beat your kids and stay mad they will never feel loved. Maybe this kid doesn't feel loved? You think beating him will change that? Please just fucking think before you act.

/rant over.[/quote]

I think physical punishment is okay to an extent. When I was young my parents would spank me fucking hard and it sucked ass but it always taught me a lesson and they never had to go to far where I resented them for it. My younger siblings now don't get spanked by my parents because it is considered child abuse nowadays and they are spoiled rotten kids who only think about themselves most the time and have no respect for anyone tries to teach them values and life lessons. Spanking a kid, taking spoon/belt or a slight smack to the face doesn't hurt a kid too bad but it sure as hell teaches them a lesson. As long as you don't take it too far give your kids a little smack when they act up and i'm sure they will think next time.

11. #91 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 24, 2012
    What the fuck is wrong with u all, u dont hit your kid are u serious...great fathers to be on this forum i can tell

If u cant be a father without hitting your kid then just dont have em, i mean wow. Especially stepfather

12. Beating doesn't do shit I got used to it.

13. There's a difference between child abuse, and an appropriate, deserved spanking.

14. #94 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 24, 2012
    Nah not really. Youre still laying a hand on your child. There are much better ways to discipline your children, but if u want to send them to school with fresh bruises everyday and fuck up their childhood go right ahead, have fun never seeing them again. Only a coward beats their kid

15. Who said anything about bruises? A spanking with an open palm should not cause bruises :eek: spankings don't do any physical damage, they just sting a bit. Btw, it's legal to spank your child. Most people are just afraid to.

A spanking is not a beating. And to be honest, if more parents would spank, I think there's be a lot fewer little shits in this world. I don't have kids yet, but you'd better bet your ass when I do I'll spank them if necessary. Spankings are not beatings. But it's how some kids have to learn. Of course it's a last resort, and of course it should never be carried out in anger.

But spanking your child does not make you a monster or a coward :rolleyes: Most of the older generation were spanked as children. Do you think every adult in America over 30 had a fucked up childhood?

16. Dam, op, i hope your son realizes that he needs to step up and work to set up a future for himself.

Your step son sounds a lot like me a couple years back. For some reason, I had so much resentment for my mother. She would get on my nerves and bitch about me for not doing shit.

I could care less and was just bitter towards her.

Then i got a job at Mcdonalds. and let's just say I never want to do back-breaking work for minimum wage ever, EVER again.

I started to see that my mom was only helping me and that I'm the only one that can decide my future. Because, as my mother told me once, "Hijo, I'm fifty, and im still trying to figure what im going to do with my life. I don't want you to be at my age and still looking for a way out."

I fuckin lost it and cried, no lie.

Just try to let your douche stepson know that life is hard and no one is going to lay a path for him.

One love, op. hope it works out for you.

17. [quote name='"nascarfan"']

Who said anything about bruises? A spanking with an open palm should not cause bruises :eek: spankings don't do any physical damage, they just sting a bit. Btw, it's legal to spank your child. Most people are just afraid to.

A spanking is not a beating. And to be honest, if more parents would spank, I think there's be a lot fewer little shits in this world. I don't have kids yet, but you'd better bet your ass when I do I'll spank them if necessary. Spankings are not beatings. But it's how some kids have to learn. Of course it's a last resort, and of course it should never be carried out in anger.

But spanking your child does not make you a monster or a coward :rolleyes: Most of the older generation were spanked as children. Do you think every adult in America over 30 had a fucked up childhood?[/quote]

My point wasnt really towards you, but hitting your child in general. Because thats fucked up and cowardly, especially the person who said "I fucking hate child abuse laws" what a fucking douchebag

I dont really see what spanking teaches your kid, but im not living in the 1950's so i wouldnt know

18. #98 nascarfan, Mar 24, 2012
    It's not appropriate for every child. But some kids don't give two shits about their future or having things taken away. In that case, sometimes the only way to teach that child, or to get them to understand there are unpleasant consequences to their actions is to spank.

But then again, like I said it's not every child. And spanking is one thing. Punching, slapping, or otherwise hitting is a completely different thing altogether. Also, of course hitting a kid because you're mad at them is wrong, because any punishment should not be an outlet to make the parent feel better or let off some steam.

Just as many nonphysical punishments are carried out the wrong, or in a damaging way too. Is it better to scream at a child because you are angry? I don't think so. Emotional abuse can be just as damaging as physical abuse; and emotional scars take a lot longer to get rid of if you ever do. Is it better to take away something a child cherishes just to get a sick satisfaction out of making them miserable?

Often times, unless you're crossing the line of doing actual physical damage to the child (bruises or worse), what makes something a bad punishment vs a good punishment, is the way and intentions in carrying that punishment out.

And actually I don't think the OP should spank his stepson. If he's on the line right now of snapping. That's not a good mindset to have in delivering a spanking. A punishment like that needs to be carried out with the utmost self control, because it's not about you, or making you feel better. It's about doing something you believe will benefit the child's future.

19. i'm assuming this kid loves playing baseball? how often do you go out and throw a baseball around with him? how often do you take him to the batting cages? what else does the kid enjoy doing? you're supposed to be the adult, he's supposed to be the kid.

20. well having a piece of shit dad, as well as a step dad who hates him, cant be too easy. how about you talk to him? im also guessing you live in their house, and if someone came in my house and called me these names, id be irate too. since were not monkeys, not doing what hes supposed to do is the only means of defying you, and the "normal" way of life you attempt to portray. TALK to the kid. its not fucking hard.