My Stepdad Smokes

Discussion in 'General' started by Regor, May 12, 2012.

1. Alright.. My step dad smokes frequently, i see him and my biological mom every friday. Me and him aren't very close, I was just wondering if I should ask him if he could hook me up. Please help me out! :confused:

2. [quote name='"Regor"']Alright.. My step dad smokes frequently, i see him and my biological mom every friday. Me and him aren't very close, I was just wondering if I should ask him if he could hook me up. Please help me out! :confused:[/quote]

No. you aren'T close. I'd stay private about my smoking if I were a kid.

3. I wouldn't ask for him to hook you up, but how about smoke you up? You just never know man, might even make you that bit closer, whats there to lose?

4. toke up sometime near him, not like in front, but close by and walk in stoned and reeking. thats what i would do.

But seriously nobody online will be able to see what kind of person he is, so we cant help you that much. but just be respectfull, and use common sense

5. My bio-mom is pretty strict. If I asked him he might tell her, then id be in a shit ton of trouble! :O

6. He will definitely tell her, what are you retarded?

7. Ulfhethnar, he's fucking chill dude. all 4 of his sons smoke with him.. their all 18 + though/:

8. Quoted for Truth.

Even the chill ones talk.