Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My stealthy, compact, smell proof box

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TedNYC, Jan 15, 2015.

1. This can be done with really any container, as long as it is somewhat airtight.

Supplies:
    Liquid deodorant
    Container (pill bottle, water bottle,) (I used an Advil container)
    Small tampon (small enough to fit in the container and leave enough room for the bud)

Steps:

Dip your tampon in a bottle of scented liquid deodorant, hold it for a couple seconds.

Drop it in your container, follows by some bud wrapped in a Baggie and foil

Tadaaaaaaa:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421362221.617964.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421362251.101623.jpg

What little air may leak out is covered by the deodorant. Thanks for reading!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'll pass on this thanks though

3. Your buds going to taste like shit.....like deodorant....

BzerkO

4. My mason jar must've gone through menopause, it don't need tampons no more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's all natural, and made with citrus. Either way as long as you seal the bud well it doesn't really alter the taste

6. BAHAHAHA
    Wow. GENIUS!
    I can't believe we didn't think about wrapping out weed in laundry detergent.

[/sarcasm]

7. Why not just soak the bud itself in deodorant?

8. that's fucking disgusting and not discrete at all.

9. Ew.
    Enjoy

10. ... No way am I getting deodorant on my buds. Maybe if the weed was in a small container then placed into a slightly larger one with the tampon deodorant thing then I would find this not as gross

11. Just put it in a little baggie and then stick it under the deo in a deodorant stick. Been doing this for years, doesn't fuck with the taste or anything as long as you just make sure the bag with your bud inside is closed.

12. "Honey, why is there a smelly tampon and weed in the Advil container"?

13. I use the old weed in a tied balloon dropped in a shampoo bottle kinda tastes of rubber if you buy cheap ballons tho

14. Do you really want to be stealth? Look for a book called "Hide Anything" by Michael Connor. You can find a free pdf download of it off a google search

15. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, mason jars by themselves work fine. I used to keep half ounces in the jars and you wouldn't be able to smell anything.

16. Hilarious ^