Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My "stealth" smoking setup in my bedroom- comments/suggestions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Smith, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Hello all, first time post, long time reader. So I have this whole setup that I do in my bedroom sometimes prior to vaping. Since I still live with the parents, I have to hide the smell (my mom's cool with it, but told me not let my dad catch me). I use to go outside to toke before I slept, but now that I have an Easy Vape, I like to lay on my bed and have a sesh. So I'd just like to show my current setup, and I'm open to any comments or suggestions. My room is about the size of a typical college dorm room, maybe a bit smaller:

Rolled damp towel under door, with nylon jacket over the towel
    Renuzit odor killer air freshener on desk by the door
    Magnetic vent cover to cover the floor vent near the window
    Another Renuzit air freshener near vent (in case of anything)
    One tea candle where I blow my smoke towards, and another in a corner of the room
    Sploof with a shit ton of dryer sheets. I crumple two together, spray with Glade tough odor solutions, and stuff em in. I do this about 5-6 times. (It gets hard to blow through).
    Crack the window a tiny bit

While I smoke, I spray glade every now and then while taking stealth hits (holding it in until I see little to no vapor or smoke). I also do two sprays of Ozium midway through the sesh, and two more after I'm done.

And that's about the gist of it. I'd open my window fully, but my room faces the front of the house and it's a bit suspicious, especially since it's freezing weather right now. I have a ceiling fan as well, but I never thought that would help with anything. I'm also thinking of investing in some activated carbon. I've always thought that this setup was a bit OCD, but my sister's told me she smelled it before. But I never received complaints from my brothers, so I dunno. What do you guys think? :confused:

2. sounds like over kill,
    but then again
    better save than sorry. you have a bulletproof plan smell wise. unless they walk in in the middle of a sesh

3. Yeah that's uh...little bit much there lmao. All I did was throw two shirts down on the floor to seal the bottom of the door, close the vent and sit next to the half-open window, spray some febreze afterwards..

But yeah all I can say is don't hold your hits in longer than you have to..and when I say have to I mean 5 seconds lol.

4. damn son you going to war or smoking weed? :smoke:

5. Why a shit ton of dryer sheets? I use two, dont even spray the shit and it works perfect

6. I think your getting higher of fragrance then weed haha. This is what I do.
    1. Open window quarter to halfway open
    2. Place fan by door facing window so air blows out window
    3. I have that black thing that keeps airflow from going underneath the door. Or wet towel.
    4.Incense during smoke time

7. Your ceiling fan will help get the air moving in your room and dissipate the smells. I wouldn't think you'd need so many squirts of air freshener, one at the end should do with the candles and sploof you've got.

8. active carbon and get the window more open being caught high isnt cool

9. dude i smoked a bowl in my room last night when my brother and mom and dad were 3 feet outside of my door. all you have to do is blow out the window. i didnt use a towel, spray anything, candle, or a sploof.

10. whoa buddy. Your going 80 in a 25 mile zone. Vaporizers dont smell at all haha. Just use the sploof and spray once after.

11. TBH thats way overkill. Especially when you are only vaping. If anything being that stealthy will raise suspicion and get you caught.

12. Ive never used a vape before, but I thought the idea behind a vape was to eliminate most smell AND preserve weed. With a vape I would bet you probably only need a bit of Fabreeze and an open window? :O Unless your dad is like my mom...very nosy and has a very good sense of smell :D

13. Better to be safe than sorry I guess, but as long as you have a window you shouldn't have a problem.

14. Damn man your room probably smells like my bathroom after a mean dump lol. You shouldn't need to spray that much. I smoke out of a bowl in my room and to be stealth I just roll up some hoodies stuff them under the door and the vent, open the window, turn on a fan, sit next to the window with a sploof and blow all the smoke thru the sploof and out the window. I let the fan run and keep the window open for about 15 mins then I just spray some body spray and call it a day haha. U got a good setup but u can lighten up on the spraying haha. Peace buddy:wave:

15. .... trash all that and buy a MFLB :smoke:

16. Why smoke if you have to do all that...

17. ya i vape with my mflb no one knows the wiser

18. Sounds like you're using an AK-47 to punch some holes in a paper. Plus all of that shit ur sprayin can be suspicious. Keep in mind that u are using a vape.
    Just open a window, turn on a fan, and enjoy the herb :smoke:

19. You've got to be kidding me.

20. Dude, it's fine. I understand being afraid of having your parents find you, but, like everybody said, with a vape I've stood inches away from a person and barely smelled it if they blew it away from me. Blow out the window and get some heavy incense; incense is what I use to ut through the smell. Sage works especially well. Candles won't cover the smell at all, and half the stuff you're doing is more suspicious than the act itself.