My stealth grow closet plans

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ill_Eagle11b, Nov 7, 2006.

1. tell me what you think whoops forgot the drawing im such a pothead hahahahahaha

Attached Files:

2. Looks good, but you need some kind of tubing or else those fans won't be doing much in the back except rebounding the air back in, or getting trapped behind the closet..

Do you have any actual pictures yet, I would like to see this closet :wave: Good luck!

3. the fans are for the heat from the lamp mostly and of course 02 for my babies. i plan to instal the 6" pvc pipe on the bottom right side. is that enough,i will have pics in about 4 days.

4. how how would a lamp like this get rinning for 18 hrs a day?

5. Those clones are gonna cook :) your re-invented the oven up there in the clone cave :)

6. Tea, definitely move the fans up to the front, hang them right in front of the light just below the reflector so it blows the heat from the bulb right out the door.

You wont know how hot it is until you get it setup and do a temp check, and adjust accordingly as this depends on the temp of your outside area and ventilation efficiency.

Good luck, pictures and temp checks will help. Also make sure to clean your area before getting started, a good tip a lot of people skip.

7. i want to put the shelf on the bottom now, i dont want cook my cloes, the revised plan is that i will havea 14" space from the bottom, and im gonna double up the pvc pipe, 2, 6" elbow shaped air intake, half clone cave half mother ship (or main room)

8. what do you think n e suggestions

Attached Files:

9. Lookin' Good but what ever you do, Make sure that shelf is sturdy. The pots can get pretty heavy and that would blow if you crushed the Moma and clones..