My STEALTH Grow Box (PICS)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Deleted member 30133, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Hey man! How many plants are you going to grow in there? How's it coming?

2. with the case he used.. you need to use the attic insulation first... then you can put mylar over that... lots of light leaks in that case.. you have to do what he did... trust me

3. the shiny stuff is mylar... you can get it online or at a hydro store... its not really needed... with the attic insulation he used... but every little bit of light kept in the box and directed to the plant helps.... but mylar is expensive... so if your on a tight budget... just do what he did... awesome box... I should take pics of what i did with mine... im so pissed that i never used the attic insulation, like you did....

4. or you could get the mylar from a hydrophonics or botanical stores.

btw, OP great looking box. Since you weren't able to create a journal, perhaps you can just post more pics of your box (inside, outside etc...) so we can see how you customized it.

cheers,

5. #25 Deleted member 30133, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2019

6. Reminds me of that stuff "quick roof" from lowes or home depot. It's got a thick adhesive on the back side thats sticky as shit. I wanna experiment with that stuff cause it'll be a great insulator too.

7. does the fan plug in? Also do u have any exhaust if u do where'd u get it

8. #28 Deleted member 30133, Oct 1, 2010

9. #29 Deleted member 30133, Oct 1, 2010

10. Holy shit OP, nice rig. But get this, im pretty sure i got the same box, only twice as high.

Check it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this happened to be in my apartment when i moved in. looks like i need to start makin a wish list of lights and tools.

11. follow this guys build.. and make sure you don't have light leaks.... that was my problem

12. Very ncie man! i have something very similar the exact same box. We just used mylar in it and i got just screwed the lights to the top.

13. i saw that at walmart right next to mine when i went to buy it, i was going to get it but its a little to big for where my box is

14. #34 Deleted member 30133, Oct 2, 2010

15. Yea well my buddy and I were just down at the local Wally World (wallmart) and it just looked to perfect and it was only $40

16. #36 Deleted member 30133, Oct 9, 2010

17. This is amazing! Such a great idea! I'm definitely doing my first grow like this:D