Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ReeferAllDay, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I bought a half ounce a few weeks ago for $130 and my friend keeps bitching that it is too dry. How can you tell if your bud is too dry? And how can i make it more moist?

2. :wave:if it crumbles easy it's obviously too dry.
    get a couple of q-tips wet with water and put them in your bag/jar. the cotton tips hold moisture for a while, and in a tight space like a bag/jar, the moisture in the air will eventually dampen the buds a little. make them a lil more sticky

3. if ya use any method to rehydrate (i use orange peel) you HAVE to make sure to burp that shit every day....mold becomes more likely doin this.

4. orange peel? never heard. i suppose that could add a lil flavoring as well?

5. never heard of adding orange peel?

6. orange peel works well, so does a piece of bread. anything that has a moderate moisture content really, just gotta beware of mold as mentioned

7. Thats what i do, i put a piece of bread in my bag for about 6 hours. Is it just my friend that is too picky about his weed?

8. i've heard of the bread too but the orange peel - i'm gonna try! learnin something new everyday on here. and if you already did the bread thing, then your friend is probably just a little picky. for myself, $130 for a half o is pretty cheap so i wouldn't expect it to be bomb.

9. The orange peel trick works wonders. I guess it must just be my area, but that's one of the things I learned to do WAYYYYY back in the day. Plus I just like the smell it adds to the bud.

10. [quote name='"Robot Mania FU"']The orange peel trick works wonders. I guess it must just be my area, but that's one of the things I learned to do WAYYYYY back in the day. Plus I just like the smell it adds to the bud.[/quote]

I learned early on as well but that was with reggie! Imho never put Orange peels n your dank,just fucks off tha taste:smoke:

11. Dont use a damn orange peel.. Id try a damp Qtip before that but IMO: If my buds too dry Ill heat up some water and carefully expose the weed to the steam. Does wonders for some reason

12. put a tiny piece of lettuce in their like what they do with cigars should work ?

13. Don't use Orange peel gives a bitter taste use a qtip or a lemon peel or Apple peel same as Apple but better falvor

14. how much bread would you use and for how long would you leave it in the bag for an ounce? and how do i prevent bread crumbs from getting in my weed? i'm personally not a fan of re-hydrating bud but it's nice to know...

15. orange peels
    Apple slices
    sprkle 1-2 splahses of water into the bag