Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Stash Tastes Like Grandma... WTF?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeAllDayJ, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Whats up everyone, I recently purchased a cut of mids. They look normal, maybe a little on the brown side. Whenever I smoke this stuff, the weed tastes like old lady purfume. I have no clue why. It smells normal, looks normal, but tastes like you just licked grandma's sweaty armpit. And the high is real different, its like real slow and drunk-like. Do you think this shit is laced with something? Has anyone ever smoked somthing that tasted like that before?
    Thanks, Peace :smoke:

2. A buddy of mine ALWAYS says bud tastes like some off the wall crazy shit. Whether it's mids, or some fire, or some daaaank, he always says it tastes like some weird stuff. I've heard him say that bud tasted like pepper, popcorn, foot powder....just crazy stuff! I've never really agreed with any of his nonsense, but i guess different strokes for different folks!!

3. that crazy taste sometimes comes from the way they transport it (i.e. the dryer sheet taste)