Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MY STASH IS magick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zippermason, May 3, 2009.

1. but I keep getting my piece stolen. I have to buy a new one every two weeks because my mom keeps finding them.

My stash is always tucked away in my wallet, but can anyone tell me an inconspicuous place to hide my one-hitter. I've tried in my mattress, in my drawer, in a toy, dvd cases.
    My crazy mom always finds it. PLEASE HELP

2. ass..

but seriously, do you have a PS2? They have an expansion bay in the back (look for it.. you'll find it), and i always use it, and have never been caught.

Any other old discarded equipment? You could hollow out deodorant and try that..

3. well obviously your mom knows you smoke so i'd have to say buy a one hitter that doesn't look like a piece at all. Like those toy looking ones or the permanent marker type one.

4. put it in a place they wouldn't expect you too... somewhere obvious? or in a different room( assuming they've been searching yours?).

5. In her room....

or open up your light switch with a screwdriver... no one would ever guess that... works the best when I'm staying with my parents. :smoking:

6. maybe try putting it under ur couch cushion. the couch in ur living room or family room

7. Ha, hes gonna walk in on his parents having sex.
    And 2 the light switch idea is retarded.

Light switch idea:

Friend: Yo dude you wanna smoke?
    You: Sure let me get my pipe.
    Unscrews light switch, sticks finger in to get pipe. Finger touches the wrong wire......really big sparks... friend freaking out......dead dude on the ground.

8. Hide it in an electronic device that you have to unscrew or something to get to it. The light switch idea is a good one but if it is a metal one or one with any metal on it you can start a fire by shorting out the wires in there, or just shock the shit out of yourself every time you try and get it. I had a friend that took a big candle and hollowed out the bottom of it and put his piece in there and just put a sticker over the bottom.

9. ahahaha that would suck dude....

10. try getting one of the arizona iced tea cans that unscrew on the bottom. they sell them on amazon. here's a link.
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Arizona-Tall-Soda-Hidden-Safe/dp/B000NNYFVY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1241307935&sr=1-3]Amazon.com: Arizona Ice Tea Tall Soda Can Hidden Can Safe: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

good luck man. you could also get one of the those highlighter pieces. they're pretty inconspicuous too.

11. Tell her to stay the fuck out of your room, that should work.

12. keester it...:eek:

13. LMAO indeed.
    Parents (at least mine) have been and always will be really snoopy and look around your stuff all the time, or try to find out what you are doing.
    They just want your dope for themselves .... the bastards. :p

14. why not buy papers and put them in ur wallet also? the candle idea was good tho and the can safe too

15. 1. hide it under the bottom drawer in your dresser im sure she wont go that far.

2. duck tape or transparent tape, they open up a plethora of new hiding places for instance the side of some furniture that is out of view.

16. shaving cream can? i second the speakers idea. even a flashlight would work.

17. Not sure if you drive or not, but you should never keep bud in your wallet.

If you get pulled over and you take out your wallet and he gets a wiff, or a piece of the bag is sticking out a bit, you could get in lots o trouble :)

And almost everyone has at least one piece of electronic equipment they dont use anymore. Hollow it out.