My stand up comedy- Let me know what you think

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by TheStrainger420, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Here's a video I did as an off-shoot to my review blog The Strainger I do for The 420 Times. I was on tour in Canada last month and got a couple clips of a set I did headlining Vape on The Lake- The crowd was 2 hours into smoking non-stop, lucky I got laughs at all. 

2. ha ha... skills.. made me laugh!

3. "Alaskan Thunderfuck" hadn't heard of this one yet hahaha.

Digging it so far dude, so awesome to see people doing what they love! (Assuming you love what you do)

4. i wasn't feelin it but keep at it bud

5. I lol'ed hard at "Her rockbottom sounded like my Wednesday." hahaha

6. Hey, thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it. 

7. No worries, I checked a strain review out, made me laugh also, nice change from the serious ones that just show people chuffing on a pipe.. Subed your channel, keep up the good work

8. When I get more time I will have to check out more of your vids... Very funny.. :lol:

9. That's awesome man, I'm hoping one day I can work up the balls for an open-mic night someday. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Again, thanks guys! And you should absolutely go for it man- Open Mics are a ton of fun, great way to meet people and there's nothing like shedding that stage fright skin. 

11. I just made this review today- My buddy grew this brand new strain, my other friends made the music, and my buddy High Register Sean from The Howard Stern Show  showed up.