Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My South Florida Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lghtnsurf, Mar 7, 2011.

1. So I made a thread a few days ago showing off my lovely bud I picked up the other day. Definetely an Indica as I was soon couchlocked as fuck. Really great heady high first that almost makes me feel like I'm on X for a few. Amazing, although I prefer sativa dominant.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. im proud to say you got that in florida! seriously looking nice

3. decent florida nugs bro

4. Ha yea def a great pickup. Im in South Florid too so it's always nice to see my dealer come through. Smokes like a champ.

5. #5 Doobious Joe, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    I'm in the extreme northern part of SoFlo...way up in the BRO-ward area, lolz!!!! We got some shit here right now that will send you back in time, homey! Just last week I hit my boys stash and next thing I knew I was back to riding in a 1991 Honda with two kickers blasting Ice Ice Baby and I was wearing some skidz with a hyper color t-shirt and I had lines in my fade...I was like Woaaah!!!...Seriously though Florida has prolly the best home grown outside of a legal state...just really old school growers who know there craft...much love to my SoFlo bros and bras...werd up, keep up!

6. Ha thats right in my area. and yea I recently got some mango kush (made a newer thread showing it off) and that shit had me flying. Got me the highest Ive ever been.

7. #7 Doobious Joe, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
  8. Awesome buds..I love florida...last time I went there I went to a university (central florida I think)..first guy I talked to hooked me up with an eighth. Wasnt shwagg..but wasnt super bomb either. Made my trip far better though, especially since me and my girl broke up on our second day there lol. I found out she was cheating on me so I bailed and had my own vacation. weed, sun, strip clubs, gun ranges..a mans vacation haha

9. #9 Doobious Joe, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Ahh yes, Two things you know Florida cannot be beat on

1. We have one of the best, if not the strongest, markets for non-medical herbs.
    2. We have also as many strip clubs as we do churches and depending on where you are...you might see them side by side or across the street from one another.

10. Ha true that!