My (sort of) New Bong Pics!!!! With Charcoal Filter....

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by roachkiller, Mar 5, 2011.

1. #1 roachkiller, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    The Setup:

--Manifest Glass Works 18" (pretty sure) beaker bottom tube (14mm) w/3 slit diffused downstem.

--Sheldon Black 14mm ashcatcher w/ 16 hole diffused downstem.

--Handblown Carbon filter from a glassblower in Oregon.

What do you think? I also got a bag with the bong, and I got all that(bag included) for $210. I then bought the carbon filter for $30 at ioffer.com. I really want to get a new tube with a perc eventually, but first I want to upgrade to a multi-tree ashcatcher or an inline.

Ill attach a picture of the bag soon, I forgot to do it. And sorry about the quality of the pics, I took them with an ITouch.

EDIT: Due to the many comments about the terrible water levels in my pics, heres the pic from a newer post of the bong, freshly cleaned and with the water levels I would start out with. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Haha, I didn't realize I got my Peter Tosh poster in the background in the second and fourth pictures... Check it out...

And heres the picture of the bag....I really like the red lining, and its almost a silk-like material...Nice and smooth.

Attached Files:

3. Nice set up man for sure,
    looks like a bit too much water,
    maybe the stem is just short though?

Nice jackson in the back too haha

4. Looks nice man. Enjoy.

5. most posts like this have
    [​IMG]

6. Cup loads of sperm.

7. By request...

Attached Files:

8. Looks like a good set up, and those speakers I can barely see in the background, top fucking notch. I'm listening to them right now, high end logitechs are on another level of perfection, some of the clearest speakers I've ever listened to

9. The stem is a bit too short and water always comes down the stem from the ashcatcher so theres a bit more in there than I originally put.

10. nice guitar and bong i am getting a new bong tommorow

11. holy water level batman!

12. yes..

13. Looks like a nice set up :) ! How do you like the carbon filter? I was thinking of getting one but I heard it sort of screws up the taste..

Yeah top notch for it's price.. Those Logitech speakers are like the weedstar from speakers, I got them too they're real nice but top notch come on:p..

14. mmmhmm cashews

15. #15 ismokecannabis, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    well idunno if we have different models, mine are like 6 years old and they were 110 dollar computer surround speakers, sure you can get nicer ones, but I've listened to $600 a piece studio monitor speakers and they're not that much clearer, these were top of the line when i bought them

lol sorry had to defend my speakers, I'm an audiophile, but anyways yea who cares about water level or any of that, just learn what way it hits best for you, I'm sure you'll have time to figure it out :), i got a set up a lot like that, - carbon filter + perc and long time stoners who have smoked bunches of bongs love to rip it, it's a good set up for sure

16. Does the carbon filter reduce/eliminate the smell?

17. I've got the exact same MGW, just with a rasta label. Sick tubes man.. their quality is unbeatable for the price. Spent $160 on mine. How about you?

18. Yes, sometimes I'm too baked and lazy to dump out the excess water that gets spilled from the ashcatcher....

19. #19 roachkiller, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    I think the bong itself was $100. I got it on a 20% off sale day, so retail was $120. I wonder if you paid a little more for the rasta label... I honestly don't like the label on mine much, you can barely see it. I was thinking of buying some paint and coloring the label rasta colors myself.

20. #20 roachkiller, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    It dilutes the taste of the bud slightly, but it does nothing to make the smoke you exhale smell any less suspicious if thats what you are trying to accomplish.

By the way, SICK GIGI BUFFON SIGNATURE!!!!! Do you play soccer? I'm not Italian, but I'm a goalkeeper, and Buffon is no doubt one of the best keepers in the world....