My soon-to-be stepdads daughter!?! Incest!??!?!?!!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TyrantVGA, Feb 14, 2012.

1. I got a boner reading this thread

2. The comments in threads like this make me realise how many virgins are on the internet. How's mothers basement boys?

3. The thread above me makes me realize how seriously people take the Internet

4. ^ I Lol'd at the irony of this.

5. cool it boys, we are here to hear of OP's journey to fuck his step sister... And by the way i dont think you have to be a virgin to have a stepsister fantasy...

6. Where da pix at

7. duuude sorry tl;dr

but if this girl is your "soon-to-be-stepdads daughter" than shes not blood..

Which means, why the long story? If shes hot, dunk up in her basket :hello:

8. I think OP is dwelling too much on the fact that doing what he wants to do makes him feel like a bad boy.

9. you lucky fucking dog, that is all

10. Update you sumbitch! The suspense is killing me
    If you dont update in exactly 3.456 seconds, im gonna start coming up with theories as to whats taking so long, and then beat my friends grandma with a god damn plastic baseball bat.
    Maybe the op's soon to be stepdad found out and killed him.
    Maybe op's soon to be step sister was actually a succubus and killed him after he hit it.
    Maybe the op realized he's a homosexual.
    Maybe the govt. found out he was about to do the nasty with his soon to be step sister, tracked him down, and infected him with super aids so that he would die before he could do it.

Well, im done with my irritating stupidity now.
    Good luck OP

11. The OP trolled all of you.
    [​IMG]

12. way too fucking long, didnt read at all. probably incest though. :p

13. dude not cool.......

14. He said he wasn't hanging out with her 'till this weekend at her mom's place, didn't he? That's probably why he hasn't updated it.

15. Dude, shes not blood related. Bone her.

16. You guys seriously believe this garbage?

17. C'mon man, thats like tellin' a four year old there's no such thing as santa
    :(

18. well its past the weekend so if he don't get back fairly soon then maybe we did get trolled... which is simply too bad because im sure this sorta shit has to happen somewhere lol

19. Maybe she Boned himto death