My son has arrived!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alisvltprpiis83, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Blades and Bladies,
    My son Alex has arrived! He was born on March 15, a few weeks early, but in good health. I was in labor for 3 days, but ended up having a c-section for health reasons.
    When he was born he was 7 lbs, 7 oz. Since then, he's gained 2.5 inches and 7 oz!

Attached Files:

2. :yay:Congratulations. :yay:

3. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations. :)

4. 3 days in labor that is mind bottling you are one tough mom!

5. haha, thanks! And I didn't get anything for pain until the third day because there weren't "standing orders" for them from my doctor... the nurse on duty the 2nd day chewed me out for taking some tylenol I had in my purse!
    Thankfully, the doctor came in the 3rd day, and when I complained about the Tylenol incident, gave me Fentanyl through my IV. 6 hours after that happened, they decided it was time for the c-section, and I got a spinal block... which was pretty crazy... the nurses made me curl into a ball, and then I felt a burning sting in my back, and then it was like, my butt got all warm and fuzzy and my body disappeared from the neck down. It was cool though, because I was still wide awake and able to meet my son, even though it was kind of weird seeing the things in the mirror that I couldn't feel. :)

6. Thanks for the congrats everyone!

7. Woo! Congrats! :D

8. Congrats. Good vibes to you and your family. Question tho:

Are you gonna keep on tokin, or are you gonna quit for the baby. I dont think one is better for the other as long as you keep it away from him.

9. That's dope.

Congrats, man.

10. Where can i get an adult size version of that hat?

11. #13 Zephyr29, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    Congrats mum!:D

Edit: Mum, not man. (Sorry!)

12. Hey what a Cutie! Congratulations Mum :) !!

13. That's just wonderful. :hello:

14. Congratulations I bet he'll have all the girls in a couple years

15. Awww a future blade :)

16. + rep for prolonging the stoner race

17. Congrats on the baby, that must of been 3 days of pure hell lol.

18. I love the hat... he's a handsome little guy.

I wish the best for you and the new addition to your family.