--My Solo Journey--

Discussion in 'General' started by reeelax, Jun 20, 2010.

1. gC!

Haven't posted here in a minute, how have you all been!
    I don't post much threads, as I usually don't have anything interesting to say. Usually I only post when I have a harvest to share, or an igloo that is under construction :p

But this monday, I leave for a once in a lifetime journey, and I figured this is the place to share.

At 3:15 on the 21st of June, I leave by myself for a Euro-trip, in other words, I will be back-packing acrossed Europe. The plane ticket was quite hefty, (1,100 usd round trip), but last years harvest was dedicated to this trip. I have 2,100 dollars saved for the month and a half I will be travelling, and I hope that I do not run out of money. I will be staying in hostels, which are very cheap. (some have 15 people per room, but are only 15 dollars a night)

I will be travelling throughout Amsterdam (duh :smoking:), Spain, London, France, Germany, and maybe a few other destinations, though I am not the plan ahead type of guy.
    I fly into Copenhagan sweden, to meet up with a long lost pal of mine who will also be accomanying me on the Euro-Trip. (along with one of his buds that I have never met)

In france, I plan on re-connecting with a mate I met in Mexico 4-5 years back. I stayed in touch due to Facebook, and He's all for meeting up with me in france and partying for a night or two.. I will be taking many pictures for your enjoyment, i'll be sure to snap some photos of the different types of strains and the legal prostitutes ;).
    I'm very excited, not quite sure if some of it's nerves or just pure adrenaline.. This will be my first time flying alone, and it just happens to be out of the country. We'll see how it goes, wish me the best of luck. I will try and update you a few times during, but I cannot make any promises. The only thing I can promise is some quality pictures when I return.

Take it easy blokes, talk to you from the abroad :hello::wave:

2. I know everybodys is different but there is no way in hell I could go to europe for over a month with just 2100 usd... is that including money for trains and lodging too?

In either case have a good time and remember to take chances

3. Sounds amazing man. Just remember to be careful and watch your back. Don't want your trip to turn out like that move Hostel, lol I kid. Stay safe and have fun!

4. I'm fuckin' jealous! Be safe and take plenty of pics, bro.

AND ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM.

5. damn. good luck broski.

6. I already have a train pass for the whole duration, that cost me 250. I will also be staying with a friend for the first week, where food and lodge will be free. (They are very wealthy).

I hope 2,100 is enough, i'm sure if I run out my mate will have my back.

7. i think we would all love to read about your travels.

good luck man.

8. Suuuubed

Can't wait to see pics of your tour.

9. I'll try to find the thread about the prostitutes and how to pick out a good one.

Always look them in the eyes and if they are almost teary eyed then those are the ones you want.

They are probably hookin because they desperately need the cash so they will be willing to go the extra mile to satisfy you.

Of course this is in no way from my experience and you should wear a condom...

Have a great trip :wave: