my social status, is ''redneck''

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Texas born and raised. Alabama headed. I'm in the club! :D

2. i dont think i'd like to live in alabama,,,,

spent a couple weeks in birmingham last summer,,,, NO THANKS,,,,,hated that place,,,,,most counties are dry,,,no bars,,,,,no fun...:cool:

where does a man whore like me meet a chick if you have no bars,,, THE F-KIN Y.M.C.A. /////////?????:cool:

3. I'm from south carolina, a lot of rednecks around here bug the shit out of me, many are incredibly ignorant.

But there are really cool ones as well that are just chill stoner rednecks. You seem like one of the cool ones. That's a badass bow by the way.

4. Some call me the redneck commie

5. rednecks generally piss me off but as long as your not racist, shiet spark that blunt n fire up that bowl its all love homie

6. Auburn ain't dry. ;):):wave:

7. i bet all the counties around auburn are dry....

i had to drive 30 miles just to get a 12-pack,,,:cool:

8. Who cares? I won't be going out of town to buy beer anyways. Why would I need to?

How's the bud down there man?

9. it varies,,,

depends on who you know,,,,

i can get 25$ 1/4/'s

or 50$ 1/4's depends on the quality im looking for,:cool:

10. chicken, you and me would get along just find man, thats not really that redneck. come to PA bro.

11. Where in florida are you at?

12. n. florida

a town called MAYO...right on the suwannee river

:cool:

13. I am in palm beach county

14. what town is near it,,,,

i get lost on county names the further south you go,,,,,

but im in suwannee county:cool:

15. well i guess people consider you racist because you have a confederate flag??? the rest of that shits just cool shit to do in your free time, but the confederate flag is obviously there to make a statement?

16. [quote name='buffalo bill']well i guess people consider you racist because you have a confederate flag??? the rest of that shits just cool shit to do in your free time, but the confederate flag is obviously there to make a statement?[/QUOTE]

this is true '' THAT FLAG SAYS A LOT''

just by being seen.....

depends on the individuals mindset that is looking at it????

in my circumstance,, it just means im proud of my heritage ,,,

theres hundreds of post's on different threads here on grasscity of me defending that flag....

i'd prefer not to get into it again,,

that flag is like a '' moodstone'' it means different things to different people,,,:cool:

17. yeahh i'm not doubting the fact you probably have a valid reason for hoisting that motherfucker, but lets be honest, if i painted nazi symbols on my front door i'd surely expect people to think i have certain views on certain sensetive matters. you can't really blame people for thinking that you're racist if your rocking that shit in front of your house?

say you're an african american, and you get lost somewhere in the forest. you roll up to a house and then realise that this shitter has a confederate flag flapping about. what are you gonna think?

18. [quote name='buffalo bill']yeahh i'm not doubting the fact you probably have a valid reason for hoisting that motherfucker, but lets be honest, if i painted nazi symbols on my front door i'd surely expect people to think i have certain views on certain sensetive matters. you can't really blame people for thinking that you're racist if your rocking that shit in front of your house?

say you're an african american, and you get lost somewhere in the forest. you roll up to a house and then realise that this shitter has a confederate flag flapping about. what are you gonna think?[/QUOTE]

as stated each '' PERSON'' will think differentlly,,,,,

just depends on thier mindset....

[​IMG]

...[​IMG]

19. No hard feelings, but you need to realize that the Rebel flag can represent many different things. It CAN represent slavery and such, but for me (and Chicken,) it represents our heritage, where we live, and most of all our values. (Not saying slavery is a value of mine, but "Southern Values.")

There's nothing wrong with the Confederate flag... plus, it makes a cool belt-buckle

[​IMG]