my social status, is ''redneck''

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 22, 2007.

1. as a black person who lives in the heart of appalachia, i'm surrounded by these "rednecks" and honestly, there's few places i'd rather live

you just have to understand with the flag, from my perspective, it's not that i assume you're racist, it's that i don't know from the flag, so generally i'd be weary of approaching someone who flew one.

2. really just the oppisite would proablly be the outcome,,,,,

it's my experience that those that fly the flag,,,,are pretty down to earth people,,,,,who dont have a racist bone in thier body ... or hatred,,,

but of course as said.... thier are those that have hijacked the flag and use it for perverse meanings such as you speak of,,,,

..so i can understand your apprehension when seeing it,,,,

but i live in a very peaceful community,,,,here all races know it's heritage not hate,,, when they see the flag......

elsewhere it may not be like that,,,,, and it's those that are ignorant,,,:cool:

3. lol

u R a redneck, chicken

and we wouldn't want u any other way

4. I suppose I have a little bit of country mentality in my blood...I grew up in rural Oregon amongst all the loggers and lumberjack type folk...cool people. My older brother is one of them himself.

But I also love cities and all that they offer.

We all appreciate your redneck-ness chicken, do how you do man! Fuck the naysayers. :cool:

5. lemme tell you a redneck story . . .

i'm baked as fuck, down by the river with a couple friends smoking. on the drive back out my car gets stuck in a ditch. we tried having him pull me out, but it didn't work. we were about to call a tow truck, which would have been $200 and i would have been in a shit load of trouble with my parents.

ya, rednecks are cool
    all of a sudden, a "redneck" drives by in a truck, sees my plight, gets on the ground, finds a spot to hook my car on, tows my car out, for FREE. all he asked was for me to look up the ohio. st. game score

6. Southwest Florida is heavily redneck and thats about the farthest south I've noticed, being out in the Everglades looks something like where you live

7. Why is you cock all locked up, it should be free to do whatever it pleases.

At least, thats what I use to let my hens do...they always came back to the coop at nightfall, locked up, let them out at dawn.

God I miss owning chickens and ducks...and rabbits.

8. where my redneck blades at?

9. I too, am also slight redneck. Although we just moved to the city im a nebraskan country boy and heres some pics just for shits kicks and giggles.:D

Ahh that bass is just a 3 pounder I snagged in our pond. Not to brag or anything..

Attached Files:

10. Lol redneck life intrigues me.

City life is a lot better though

11. I thought you might like this picture.

--

[​IMG]

12. most excellent picture..

that bird he's holding is the same breed bird my roosters are....:hello:

13. Redneck for life here bro. Alot of people get the wrong idea when i wear rebel flag teeshirts and cause i hunt and fish. Im not racist at all. O and tha South Is The Shit

14. I'm pretty redneck. But its more in my roots then anything lol.

But Heritage not Hate.

15. chicken, were only a few hours apart why aint we tore it up yet hahahahaha

edit: i bet you got some nice fucking birds

16. dude if you come and spent a weekend here during the summer....

i'd turn you on to so much ass and tit's....

i'd have to throw you out... to get you to leave....

:cool:

17. O.k. I just had to say that I read this first comment and thought it said NAZI instead of NATI and I thought that would have been really funny. The first comment on the redneck thread is a nazi saying "you're cool with me" lol.

But anyway, I know a lot of "rednecks". And just like any type of person, there are the good and there are the bad.

18. Next flag you should rock is the old Germany flag, you know... the infamous one.

19. They open 'chicken market' on Sundays, and near the market, there's the fight ring.

All the chickens in the market are fighters. And every fight, a lot of betting going on. :D

The winning chicken is loved by the owner but the losing chicken ends up on dinner table.

20. sounds like a intresting place to visit,,,,:cool: