my social status, is ''redneck''

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 22, 2007.

1. I beg to differ, this is as far south as it gets, were the people that brought you such greats as Larry the cable guy and the bass fishing network.

2. I defiantly have a bit of redneck in myself! Mideast Alabama here man - born and raised.
    One love, blades.

3. Being from Iowa I'm pretty used to rednecks, but I'm definitely not one myself. I don't have anything against rednecks in general unless they piss me off on a personal level, but I also don't tend to go out of my way to socialize with any.

4. Coming straight from a redneck, "I'm sorry to hear that."

5. What up Chicken?! I live in Miami and get called a redneck a lot just because I'm a white dude. Many blacks and latins who live here in Miami get all pissed off if anyone dares to stereotype them, but they have no problem stereotyping any white english speaking American as a redneck without even knowing the person.

Honestly, even though people say it as an insult, I'm proud to be a redneck. I grew up in the country and am proud of the fact that I could actually survive out in the woods if I had to, unlike 95% of the people here in Miami.

And don't worry cause some guy implied you are a racist. It's been my experience living in a very ethnically diverse town that the people who are always accusing others of being a racist are usually the biggest racist themselves. Peace.

6. lol if anything its the rednecks I try to associate with there alot more chillen I find and make really good backup if you ever need it.

7. Sterotypes rock. Everyone should be put into a category!

*sarcasim*

8. larry the cable guy isnt great.

he's a fraud.

florida? he was born in nebraska.

ever seen his stand up in the 80s before he put on his fake accent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIWO5LgUZ28

its horrendous.

but when he puts on the fake southern drawl, his shitty jokes somehow become "funny".

he put himself into the category,

no need for the p.c. police.

9. nice fellows,,,,,bumping this thread,,,,

long live the necks,,,,,we even have our own '' social group''

10. #70 Dawson_Canuck, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    damn remember posting in this thread fucking months ago! good to see it got brought back! damn i took a look and it was over a year ago! thats crazy:p

11. Haha, I'm a redneck with a city mind set, you'd never picture me living on a farm. :rolleyes:

I have a couple chickens that just starting laying a little while ago too, it's always nice having fresh eggs. :)

12. do you have any pictures of this big mudder yet?

13. i now have 2 broke down washers and dryers ... in my backyard,,,,,,

i laughed thinking ''aint that neckish'' when i was looking at them a while ago...

and decided to bump my neck thread,,,:p

14. [quote name='chicken']ive had some blades on here. not understand me at all,, im a redneck, not a racist,, which is what comes to most minds.... when they hear the word ''redneck'' ,,,im just a outdoors type of fellow... i enjoy the simple life..for example heres a few things i have laying around the house,,,, thats ''rednecky'' my rebel, flag that flies in the front yard,, my base station beams for my home c.b... ,, my game chickens, my 50.calibur black powder rifle, my badass compound bow,, my homemade grill,[ we dont cook on nothing thats bought from lowes] my old datsun 4 by 4 that im restoring, and my chickens again, because i like my birds!!!![/quote seems like a good life man, only why use a flag that was prmarily sed by racist slave owners in the south who wanted to rebel to keep those rights from the blacks? some othe flag for rebellion would make more sense specially if you wanna drop the racist connotation.

15. chicken's a redneck!?!?!??!?!..... :eek:

:D:)

16. haha man i love this thread! i have though of bumping it baack a few times but looks like you beat me to it chicken!

Man in my back yard the old dryer is now the fire pit! Have a toilet just sittin out there.... i think it adds decoration/good for a party:p Still not as epic as your redneck lifestyle tho man lmfao

17. who said you were racist just because you were a red neck?

18. And yet, no one ever posts in the "That's MISTER redneck to you!" social group anymore.

:(

19. long as you cool you straight with me

you shoot animals?

20. how ironic,,,, i got a toilet sitting in the back-yard also......

and my rebel flag....!!!!..........is the '' old georgia state flag'' that a '' bunch'' of pansy's wanted removed,,,,because it had the rebel flag in a small part of it,,,,

the rebel flag is a part of history,,,,get over it....

just like the '' DREADED SWASTIKA'' was a ancient nordic rune,symbol before hitler adopted it....

learn your history before making any remarks about '' my'' flag

sometimes it amazes me,,,, are people from the north that illeterate about southern history?:cool: