Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My so called 'friend'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Oct 2, 2010.

1. verbally explode back. you have every right too.

2. Or physically explode. ;)

3. thats up to you.

you can still keep it somewhat peaceful by just using words.

once you go physical, your asking for some retaliation. just be smart

4. But this guy's a coward, once when I threatened to punch him he was saying he'll get his sister on me. LOL

5. well, do you still wanna be friends with him if he mans up to what he has did/done?

if yes; try to work it out.

if not, let it go and just drop him

thats my .02

6. Good idea. Anyway talk more when I get back, going for a j.

7. Yep. No need for enemies

8. Don't hang out with people like this.
    Fuck sketchy homies:mad:

9. Fuck them all. :devious:

10. Told some people at school about it and they've obviously mentioned it to people and now he's telling them that i'm a lier and am twisting all their minds lol.

Think I might jump this cunt if it carries on.

11. My dealer took my wallet and ran before he gave me the half pound i bought... $700 gone...
    Feels bad man :(

12. The bad news (for him) is that karma's a bitch, and he'll get his. The good news (for you) is that you've seen his true colors, and now you can be smart.

13. whoop whoop long live the chainsmoker haha.
    anyways though op, this kid is a lil bitch. kids who are spoiled turn out ridiculously greedy and selfish it pisses me off. and then he jus freaks out n starts talkin shit when you try to bring it up, what the fuck dude. i cant believe he talked shit about your moms low income, how could you even do that to a friend?

seriously dude, the more people you bring this up to at your school or whatever the more drama it will bring, he will hear about it and then jus get more pissed at you, start talkin more shit, so everyone will be thinkin shit about you thats not even true. you should just end this, tell the kid hes a lil bitch n you dont wanna chill with someone that jacks your weed even though you smoke him up all the time, and if he keeps talkin more shit after that then jus drop his bitch ass for real. some douche kids need to be knocked around a lil or they will always think they are the shit and untouchable.

14. dude...stand up for yourself. dont be a pussy. who the fuck cares if you get suspended for a few days, vacation. knock that asshole out. He needs it. you will be doing him a favor in the long run...and it will feel damn good.

15. Man... i know the those type of people... what you need to do is expose the faggot, get all your friends in on the plan 2 either confront him all together or plan a prank like with the joint as another guy said in this thread... confront him in the act and beat the fuck out of him
    * thats for making fun of my moms income you lil bitch* or cheeky basterd how ever you english peeps insult each other :p

But seriously dude your 18 year old friend sounds like a 12 year old in an 18 year olds body if you know what i mean...

Another thing to do would be to tell him that you need a serious talk ( you gotta be very serious when you tell him that) and also tell him that you don't want to hear any excuses you just want him to stop being a thief or there will be consequences... if he tries that "calm down" shit with you again just punch him in the face and say ok fine ill calm down peace!

16. The Narcissist will always cheat whenever they think they can get away with it.
    i like that joint trick, ide personally spend the extra penny for salvia, but if you dont it will be just as grand of a win for you

17. OP, After reading more bout what this kid is like..I just cant believe you actually know someone like that. The last time I knew someone that childish I was literally in 4th grade. This kid has some srs problems

18. Honestly i think he did it because he wanted to see if he could get away with it just keep your weed and bag somewhere else and watch out

19. Tell him you know what he did and give him one straight to the face. Tell him to give it back or else you will come back with some friends and kick the shit out of him gang style.

20. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Anyway he's kind of calmed down now and stopped being a dick. But if he carries on bullshitting and stuff i'll drop the fucker.