My smoking buddy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazedntx, Dec 7, 2008.

1. So my smoking buddy is in prison for a very long time. Without going into details, he is not locked up for weed. He has been locked up for ten years now and can count on at least 2 or 3 more years before he is paroled and another 9 before he is free and clear to smoke again without the POs busting him for failing a UA.

I smoked with this guy every single day for years. We smoked from the time we got up to the time we passed out watching the same fucking movies every single night. We were best friends, still are in a way. When I smoke now, I feel I'm missing something. I miss smoking with my bud. It's just not the same.

Anyone here have a smoking buddy that you won't be smoking with?

Next time your smoking with your buddy, take in the moment. Now I smoke by myself and it sucks ass, but at least i am getting high.

2. yea man i know how you feel well my boy hasnt been in jail for 10 years so i dont know how you feel. Me and my friend hes like an older brother to me used to smoke down everyday for a long ass time then one night a get a call, sayin he got pulled over. Hes in utah at a prison farm for 3 months he got nailed with 11 bags and xanex bars. only a month and a half til he gets back though :) sorry bout ur friend

3. Yeah, back in the day my friend and I blazed up some good times since we were 13.
    90% of the time we smoked together, then he started getting into meth around junior year. then me and him got in a fist fight the last day of school because he stole some money from me. I never talked to him again.

My entire senior year was boring when I smoked, because me and my friend would just walk around baltimore sneaking into raves. It sucked because he was the one that looked older so security wouldn't throw us out when we got in there.

I heard he was arrested for heroin a month and a half ago. But again, life goes on, i got new smokin buddies and we get good times all around.

4. Man, that's some sad stuff :(. I feel for you. If I lost my smoking buddies I don't know what I'd do. I prefer to smoke alone, but every now and then company is great. I hope you can atleast enjoy your solo-high. I definitely do. It's some great introspective time. Take it in and enjoy it and look forward to the day you can blaze with your friend again. I'll definitely be toking up for you and your bro the next time I light up man :).

5. I have to be careful now, I have a good job and I guess you could say im a secret smoker. NO ONE knows but a few really close friends.

6. Secret smoking does add some James Bond type excitement to it. I wish you luck with it, man. May your highs be wonderful, and you never get caught/into any trouble for it. Good luck with that job. A job, let alone a good one, is a prize these days.

7. Theres nothing I like more in this world than getting high with my friends. Although james bond highs are hella fun. Hitting the bong, changing clothes, and putting in some eye drops are all I need to do if I want to have some fun down at the gas station. They must know I'm high, no one walks laps around a Mobil for twenty minutes just to buy a MilkyWay,

8. my smoking buddy would be my youner brother. sometimes it's nice to smoke with other people. but dude, i'd HATE being in your position right now. that's gotta fucking suck ]=

9. yeah sorry man. i can't imagine not smoking up with my friends. i mean i like getting high but it just wouldn't be as fun without someone to share those moments with. =[

10. i have a friend, hes my favorite blazing buddy. too bad he quit