My smoking buddy is leaving me!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ktg!06!, Jun 11, 2006.

1. I'm getting so irritated ... I have this one friend and we had been smokin buddies for a while. Whenever I had some or she had some we smoked together ... that's just the way it was. Her weed was like mine and mine was like hers. Well we are graduating next week ... and today is my 18th birthday so I'm tryin to get high ... She keeps telling me that she's "out of the game" and that she's going to college so she has to cut the stupid shit out. I guess I'll just have to deal with our difference in opinions though. I'm a little offended -- I feel like she's rejecting my friend ... I've been smoking for around 4-5 years and I'm the one who introduced her to it. But now she keeps acting all uppidy about it ... I'm going to college too, but that doesn't mean i'm going to leave my good friend mary j behind! Granted I don't smoke as much as I used to but still. I can't believe I'm losing my smokin' buddy! I have other people to smoke with but it's not the same ... Weed has always been a part of my life even before I smoked it. That's probably why my opinion is the way it is -- I've always been exposed to it and to her it was a taboo thing before she started smokin with me. I lost what the point of this was ... now I'm just rambling. No one understands me around here ... (where I live) They don't understand that just because I like to smoke weed doesn't mean I'm going to neglect my responsibilities. Errr ... I just want somebody chill to smoke with! Don't get me wrong I'll smoke alone ... but well that's a waste cause I'll end up bored before it wears off and go to sleep.

---maybe I should just find a new smoking buddy

... sorry just had to vent:bolt:

2. Damn. I'm sorry to hear that :(

It is pretty crappy when one of your good smoking buddies jjust quits outta nowhere.

Go find a new smoking buddy though :D

3. lolololol out of the game?

4. what she a smoking buddy or a true friend? if it was just a smoking buddy no matter, if it was a true friend you really shouldnt need to be smoking just to hang out and you shouldnt hate for her doing what she feels is the best and most responsible decision

not tryin to rag on you or anything im just sayin...and she'll be back soon enough anyways im sure

5. you could sneak in at night, dressed like a ninja and plant a bunch of bag seeds in her yard.

[​IMG]

6. I know how you feel. As much as it sucks though, its her choice. Its difficult to come to terms with, especially when you see the persons values change.

My smoking buddy through highschool got a girlfriend about 2 years ago. Prior to that we had been smoking daily for 6 years. His girlfriend didnt want him to smoke. He started doing it behind her back. She caught him enough times and now he doesnt smoke at all. Not because he doesnt want to, but because he is afraid of her.

Its sad that he cant think for himself. but thats his choice.

Now he's an alcoholic. He dropped out of college and his life is going down the shitter.

Its hard seeing a friend fall victim to this, but when people are in denial... sometimes all a good friend can do is watch them hit rock bottom. If they figure it out for themselves, great. If not, what can you do?

7. Yeah she is my friend true or she was ... really the whole friendship is starting to be weird. We're about to graduate and I think we've both started to pull away from each other. I don't know the smoking is just another one of the things we used to always do and now that's pretty much gone with the rest of it. I respect that she wants to quit. I just wish she wasn't so judgemental about what my decisions are. She acts like I'm not going anywhere because I still smoke. I'm going to college, and I'm carrying on with my life. Just because I smoke every once and a while doesn't mean that it's going to consume my life and not do anything else.

I think this post was more about losing a friend in general instead of just a smoking buddy ... that's just the way it came out.

8. I know for a fact that the Virginia Tech/JMU area has some of the best buds in Virginia ;)

That's odd that she's quitting smoking before going to college, most kids go completely straight edge through high school and come back from college drinkers and tokers. Oh well, she'll probably come around and probably dabble occasionally once she is settled in.

9. i'll smoke with you

10. "Im out of the game" haha, sounds like shes pushing pounds or some shit.

11. she doesn't want to smoke anymore cause she's going to college?

like no one in college smokes weed or does drugs.

college campuses are more or less cespools of drugs, sex, and a combination of the both.