My small grow journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by dirk90, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Hi all i have tried growing once or twice before with pretty shitty results. So i thought it would be a good thing to try n get one of these going so u can allll see what im doin and tell me what to do so i dont mess up. neways i got a flick of my op and the sprouts i have the cfl's about 3 in away from the plants right now and on 24hrs im not sure if this is too close but theyre cfl's so i figured it wud b alright. im using 4 27watt 6500k cfl's.
    [​IMG]
    The back 2 are a little difficult to see because they are farther away and arent as tall.
    [​IMG]
    Heres my setup minus 2 lights i took out to keep the heat down.

Any Advice is appreciated thanks.

2. Ok so its day 10 after they sprouted and i've alredy fukked up somewhere. i think it might have been over watering correct me if im wrong. last time i watered was 3 days ago and i think i might have watered too much. Is this a big problem? can i continue growing these plants and if so what should i do? Normally i would water on this day but i havent. By the way the other 2 plants in the back row did sumthin i never saw happen in my little experience. the seed shells seemed to stick on them and wouldnt really come off and ended up killing them because it was pretty much clamping the top of the plant. But thats not my worry rite now it's the 2 remaining and how to fix them. The first 2 are the same plant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

o and by the way i have them under lights 24/7 rite now. thinkin i should be switching soon.

3. switching to what light schedual? man no more water, you need better soil so they can drain more. do some home work and see what other people our growing with and try to do what they do... see how she is standing straight up trying to get to the light to dispel water from within them. really you got a nice looking set up, just look into some better dirt. also you want your "cups" or pot u grow in to have holes in it to allow excess water to leave the cup. try mixing perlite to that soil 50/50 then you might have some healthy roots

4. 18/6. yea i know my soil aint top notch but its wat i had left of a bag. i went to walmart to get better soil for wen i transplant i was looking for that foxfarm shit but walmart has limited selection this time of year, so i got sum schultz brand stuff. and i think theres a hole or 2 poked in the bottom of the cup.

5. only place your gonna find fox farm is your local hydro shop or nursery. wal mart or any large chain store wont have it only specialty stores like hydro shops will. yeah man your set up is real nice just get better soil.