My small glass family

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by killer buds, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Up first is my king stemline, i absolutly love this thing. It does give airy hits but they are soo smooth. Its a breeze to clean.

Next is my toro circ a/c which just makes my tube much sweeter. I just wish it was gridded and reinforced.

Next are my two ip slides, not sure who blew the clear one but it functions very nicely with very tight pinches. The worked one is a hefe ip which also functions extremly well but the pinches are as tight.

Last is my little glass wand which has opened my eyes to full flavor. I have not used a lighter since iver owned the wand. I thought it was a little pricey at fifteen dollars but was well worth it.

And a family shot including my fifteen dollar propane torch!!

Sorry for the poor quality, all pictures where taken with my iphone. I cant find my fat mike sherlock atm. Im pretty sure i left it at my boys but i cant find it there either.

Attached Files:

2. Nice dude!

3. beautiful glass man, im supper jelly right now

4. milk shot?

5. Milk vid coming soon guys dont worry.

6. Sweet collection. Here's my little army:

[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"Justin SanDiego"']Sweet collection. Here's my little army:

[/quote]

Very beautiful glass man. I'm very envious. If only I wasn't in college and didn't have bills to pay, I would have an amazing collection myself. ;)

8. So how does the glass wand work?

9. Thanks. If I wasn't reliant on disability, I'd do the same. :smoke:

10. [quote name='"Puff Da Herb"']So how does the glass wand work?[/quote]

The wand is another method of burning your buds. Instead of using a lighter you heat the wand and touch it to the buds.

11. how much did you pay for each bong? id love to take a nice rip out of any of those pieces im limited to joints and this crappy homemade bong ahaha

12. My bob marley literally fell off my dresser as i was taking a pic to post. FML. blunt time...

13. How is that ash catcher performing for you? I'm curious as I have a sorta similar Stone Glass Works one which is nice, but it sucks water like crazy. Too much for my liking anyway. Have you had a similar problem with the Toro?

14. i like your small family. quality over quantity, and you have functional pieces that serve you well. other than a dry pipe or hand pipe or bubbler, you pretty much have everything you need, imho.

15. The toro is very nice, I dont have any complaints besides gridding and reinforced. Id reccommend it to anyone