Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My small collection of bongs and more...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oracle, Jul 14, 2008.

1. sweet stuff man. i really like that bubbler. can you take a close up of it?

2. nice collection man. is that straight demonic type bong ceramic?

3. Damn man..that bubbler is so flippin cool

4. Nice collection. Cool looking bub.

5. no it's wood

6. Lol i dk if i would call that a small collection but you got some nice stuff in diggin it

7. pretty nice

+rep

8. wake and bake!

9. thats some pretty sweet shit man. What i would do for a real bong lol. i have to make my own hahaha

10. Im getting a perc'd SG beaker with an A/c very soon will post pics!

11. coooooool acrylic?

12. Dude that close up bubbler pic is dank as fuck but how is that Bukket Bong thing working for you I was contemplating getting one but am not sure

13. +rep awesome collection, and again sweet fuckin bubblr :D

14. What is that blue thing on the far right? Everything else looks awesome though!

15. bukket bong

16. no...glasssss

17. Awesome collection, man, I'm diggin the Molino(?) A/C's, they always have a nice design/coloring.

After seein the closer view of the bub I like it a lot more, the coloring really fixates your eyes on it.

18. some have really sloppy joints, some dont, I guess its a russian roulette ordering china glass online