My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. its fine to use any nutes that are water soluble.

2. Nice, I'm watching more videos on it, and I just picked up some vermiculite. So this thread will be joining the hempy side :D

Sent from my Galaxy S III

3. #1003 b.real, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    you have to feed more frequently than you do (water, water, feed) and you have to feed much lighter.

4. Sounds good to me lol, everything I've read sounds nicer to me

5. Finally a big update!

I put one of the Cheese clones into the hempy bucket, used an old bucket that I washed hard and then trimmed the lip off of.  Did 3:1 Perlite/Vermiculite .  I poked the hole with scissors and a heat gun, then widened it up with a sharpie after heating up the bucket plastic.  This gave it a bit of a spout so it doesn't just piss down the side of the bucket.  

I also did the first LST to Bomb,  put a paperclip on the base to keep it from wrenching at the root ball. After I did it, I put a thin layer of perlite on top of the soil because I've seen people do it, and the rootball seemed to be peeking out a bit, and I have no soil lol.  

I'm too tired to organize pics.... but I did name em and touch em up heh,  enjoy :smoking:

Attached Files:

6. Your blue cheese stem is really fat. Has that been going this whole time... since Feb 27th? You had 2 BC from the start. Did you flower the other one early as a test? Sorry I definitely read it at one point, but I forgot why it is no longer with you...

Also, is your BC from Barney's Farm?

7. #1007 b.real, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    awesome man! you are going strong. nutes are still way too hot, they will eventually give up at current rate. back it down a bit and run it into the ground!

that is a good lst. make sure you support her root ball from slouching over and ur good to go!

8. Yeah that BC Is a pretty old lady heh, she was one of my starters. I flowered... Then killed.... My baby. The other blue cheese was my prized plant. I FIMMED it, topped this one. I had some good LST work on the other one.

But, she's crispy now :-(

Thanks for the compliments, i was proud of myself when Bomb got bent over, turned out nice :smoking:

Will be feeding hempy cheese tonight!

9. Phone app won't let me edit... Yep, they're Barney's farm Blue Cheese. They're the only seeds I bought lol, the rest are freebies and thc bomb was a clone from a friend

10. i would honestly just run water through em tonight.

11. The hempy too?

So, just got some green :metal: anyone ever heard of Vegganic or something like that? He says step above organic, grown with cannabis plant compost. Says you can taste the difference

12. #1012 b.real, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    yea why not its not gonna kill her..just make sure the tap water ph is ~6

ill think shell enjoy it more than more salt

13. Hmkay, cool will do. I was going to post a pic but this damn phone totally disables camera at low charge whereas my old one just disabled flash :-\

I'll get a pic when I water later tonight

14. Hmkay I watered, but added a tiny bit of lemon juice to the tap water to bring it closer to 6.2-6.8ish.  It was noticibly above 7 before.   But leveled out a bit.  

I included a pic of about how much run off I overwatered in Hempy.  About 20oz came out, and I put 4 of those beer mugs in.  They're 16oz.  So, little much but roughly? lol

Bomb is lookin.... bomb :smoking: 

Oh and heres a cannabis veganics info thread about my pickup... interesting.  It does taste awesome lol

http://kylekushman.com/veganics-101/benefits-of-veganics/

Attached Files:

15. Their response

Attached Files:

16. Hey dude, just don't flower the BC until you get the growth under control. Wouldn't want the buds to get ruined. If you put it outside, I bet it would correct itself! The stalk is fat enough where it should be a lot bigger. If you put it outside, you'd probably see explosive growth in a short time.

17. #1017 theratdude64, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    would transplanting it be weird this late?  She's aleady too tall for my flowering chamber lol, I duno what to do with her

18. You could find a deeper bucket... add better soil. Allow it to be crammed in there and then bend it over with a string or supercrop.

19. #1019 theratdude64, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Hows Hempy? Bright ass leaves on top, when feed?  The pic sorta shows it... but not really.  Quite different shade on yellowish green on top

2013-07-22 04.33.51.jpg

Bomb is lookin beautiful
    2013-07-22 04.33.57.jpg

And BC Veg
    2013-07-22 04.34.02.jpg

If I super Crop Veg BC, Thats basically just busting the main cola arms so it's not so damn big and gnarly growth?  She's topped and has 2 pronounced main cola's, one at a time?? I duno what to do with her,  I feel like a dumbass for not having her in flower... but is she healthy enough to stick over there or super crop? She has only gotten plain water in quite a while... feed her soon?  

I just found out this awesome water spigot thing in my Dad's kitchen is reverse osmosis... should I get some gallons of that for the ladies? Would that be preferred with nutes?

All my plants from here on out will stay nice and bushy :smoking:  Dumbass newb... pullin to many leaves :(

20. Hey T how's it bruh? Supercool you doing hempy duder! I've never messed with the reverse osmosis thing... What is the ph out of the tap? Pretty sure you won't have to deal with chlorination if you use it. What do you know about it so far?