My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Sweet , Thanks Dingus lol. I've never actually done it, I will sometime :lol:

2. #3842 Dingus, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I really must thank you RD! But np! I had to tell you about it because you were the first person to send me a video of it. you should make some! I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to make the best hash for dabs of all time!

it's super easy and makes excellent use out of popcorn! I finally got around to making it and I am blown away.
    It's flavor is unadulterated by any solvent it tastes exactly like the buds. it's smooth like a Prius and bubbly on the nail. I would say this is like 2x as good as my ever clear hash

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. awesome :) I've wanted to try it but what's stopped me is I wanna get some ISO to clean my hash screen after doing it lol. 

Just smoosh the popcorns? I saw a video where a dude did it with a bud and it sucked lol. i wanna do it with some bubble hash, I hear they get like 90% returns doin it with the right level of bubble.  

4. you dont need a screen to do it with buds either! although i bet it could help? idk. But yeah, popcorn!! .3 and smaller. especially small dense bits. you could take a big bud and break it down into smaller chunks and do that but as a single nug it won't work. like i tried doing 1g at first and it didnt work.

i forgot to add, after you do the initial press thefirst thing i do is remove the flattened bud and then i remove the left over plant material. then i dab/scrape up the juices. 

yeah i bet bubble hash works well! I wanna do it with kief but my grinder doesnt have very much haha.

5. I got a lil bit if kief might as well give it a try

6. i haven't done it with kief before so if I were you I would look up a video of someone doing it first haha. I wouldn't want you to ruin your kief! But if it does work which I think it will, you should end up with a nice glob of rosin with a little bit of plant matter in it (broken trichome heads)

7. I'll definitely watch some videos. I'm not trying to waste anything haha

8. #3848 Grow2dab., May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    I found oilslick pad and vice grips help with yields too. Scissor hash, IWE work even better then buds, haven't tried kief yet though.

You'll be kicking yourself you didn't think of rosin years ago, I was lol. It's that simple.

9. nice tips on the Rosin.   

I'll work on bein around,  what up GC?  

Today I helped Kierie get setup with her first grow, I recomend subbin up over there too :smoking:

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1369749-1st-attempt-indoor-grow.html

Had to pimp a friend, lol

I took a bunch of pics last night for you's guys, I'm off for the weekend so I'll post em tonight :smoking: So expect a pic update from me lol

My flower is down to 2 plants and my veg is all backed up waitin for a stupid cloner, so I gotta get flowerin!!

10. Thanks again so much for the help - can't wait to learn!

11. No problem, glad to help.

I promise to know update, but I'm tired as hell. So here's a quick update lol

My veg is overflowing because my cloning isn't rooting...

And my flower is lacking because of it. 2 blue cheese in flower. Thirsty in pics but good now
    1431235472632.jpg 1431235405548.jpg

Thunder cat
    1431235515840.jpg

Plushberry cuttings
    1431235563854.jpg

1431235605564.jpg

12. Finally a good update for you's guys :) Sorry bout my absence.  I'm workin on bein around more :smoking:

Anywho... On to the updates

veg.jpg

My Veg area is really backed up because my cloning is sucking ass again :(  So today I did something about it.  I re-redid the cloner, and improved the collars.  I saw someone around grasscity using this foam strip that you find around around a window AC unit.  I had a spare one laying around.  The blade I saw doing it had a big cloner so didn't have to trim it up, but I had to slice it up to use with my little foldger can cloner :lol:

clonerFoam (2).jpg clonerFoam (3).jpg clonerFoam (1).jpg
    clonerBubbles.jpg

Put three Plushberry in it today, plan to put two Chronic Thunders in it tomorrow
    PBclones.jpg

clonerCollar.jpg clonerTemp.jpg

And I think a major part of my failure has been bad blades.  So I got a set of these today for $1.97
    xacto.gif

And did a surgical 45* angle cut on it, and ever so slightly shaved the stems a bit.  So Between being held perfectly at the water level I want them to be at (unlike my last solution) and the improved cut, I should be back in business. 

Now onto flower. My last update sucked, they were thirsty.  But these are the best girls I've had now that I've got Floranova. Can't recommend that stuff enough for it's simplicity and results.  

I forgot to get a pic of the Plushberry, but it hasn't even spit pistils yet so nothing special there at the moment.  But these two are blue cheese

flowerBC.jpg

flowerBCbuds (1).jpg flowerBCbuds (2).jpg

I've been out of bud for a bit now and i'm going insane lol. So I had to take a blue cheese sample. I ran a batch of bubble tonight too so I'm enjoyin the hell out of the fruits of my labors :smoking: 

sample.jpg
    This branch is heavy as hell!! Damn I love Floranova!  Dense AF, really sticky, Best Blue Cheese I've ever grown :smoking: 

13. Nice update mate. Yeah I don't have the best luck with cloning either atm, I can do it but roots are like 3+weeks, I have no heat control so I think maybe gets too cold at night.