My Slice of Green

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mike45214, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Keep some set to the side in case you have some issues. Take the plant out of the bucket and dip the roots in it. It really can make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not a bad idea... with the new bucket rig I could always set up some recharge in my "work bucket" that I take the plants to for trimming and rotating positions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. After I've done anything stressful I try to give them some Recharge. I believe it helps, and my plants need it with some of the things I do to them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trimming roots, for example haha.

Honestly if I'm waiting til March to move to the cabinet I may wind up needing to trim my roots at some point. I can definitely see the recharge helping there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea, trimming the roots helped me out. 5 plants in one bin for close to 2 months if not more could make for a crowded mess. Still have a while to go before they're moved to the tent.

I'm seriously considering buying a Green Qube. I wanna start running CO2 again and one of those tents would be perfect for my setup. I just might pull the trigger on it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Start of week 6.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Keep us posted if you do - I'm very curious about the import cost and build quality...

8. I'm almost certain I'll buy one. The more I think about it the more I want to run CO2.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You gotta be a couple weeks off from harvest at this point, dude! How are the plants looking?

10. I've been missing since February to avoid being arrested. I live in a prohibition state and an argument between a friend and his wife led to him being arrested for cultivation. In order to avoid living in fear of my house being raided because he sold me out I got rid of everything and went dark on the forums.
    He's served all of his time and didn't speak on what I do to the authorities so I'm setting things back up. Better safe than sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Smart thinking that just happened to me. What your trash. The cops hade been going through mine. To get a warrant. So be careful

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

12. Indiana sucks

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

13. I take my trash to a dumpster at an apartment complex. I'm very paranoid in that aspect. I'm your neighbor to the east and it's no better here.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Here's what I just started up 7 girl scout cookies and 2 headband O.G.s, 6 of the GSC and 1 H.O.G. have sprouted. I'm in a 3x3 gorilla shorty tent in my basement for this one. IMG_0382.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. I was worried something like that happened - glad to hear it was just a shutdown, though, and not worse.

I got one of those shorties to use for seedlings/veg a few months back - definitely an upgrade from my 3ft tent before. I'm still looking to get a green qube when the time comes that I have space for what I want...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sorry to hear all this mike and guys. Scares me cause Im from Cali and moved to S. Illinois 8 years ago and I have Ankylosing Spodylitis and cant even turn my neck. Doctors cut me off of opioids cause of the guidelines and I learned how to grow (i never did out in Cali for various reasons) and I have 6 runs under my belt and I get concerned about this weird sad country we live in. I wouldn't last a week in jail. Pisses me off. 2 tier justice system doesnt help either. I had a 5 br house with a pool and spa that I lived in and we (my mom) owned that i was ready to inherit but got hit with another bad disease called "love". What a fkn fool i was. Now im in a damn trailer around Gummo dysfunctional gypsys. Prohibition states suck. Good luck too all of us.

IMG_8833.JPG IMG_8293.JPG IMG_6956.JPG IMG_3997.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. I recognize your light setup from around the forums. Prohibition states suck ass but we have to deal with things as they are because the wheels off Justice don't move too fast for us normal folks. Growing weed is the practice of civil disobedience for me at the unjust laws of this "great nation". Be careful out there man.

• Like Like x 2
  18. 7 of the 9 seeds sprouted. I'm aiming for about a 5 week veg so I can get things moving along again.

I have 2 QB320s in my tent. I have 4 2700K panels and 2 5000K panels

• Like Like x 1
  19. One 5000k panel and two 2700k panels per fixture?

20. Yup. I think I might add some far red to the mix sometime in the future.

• Like Like x 2