Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Situation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mystyclpork, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I have a court ordered 15 drug classes to take for having possession of small amount of marijuana and mdma residue...I've been to court twice already and have not heard of anyone telling me that i will take urine tests every class, but they never tested me in court either. I've speculated that im in the clear and nothing will come about it, but i have my first class tonight and already diluting my piss...is it even worth it?

2. If they didn't say anything about drug tests in court then you're good.

3. ^ that may be true, but its better safe than sorry. a knifeless man is a lifeless man.