My situation

Discussion in 'General' started by kush452, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Well this girl i know i met up with her earlier today to sell something. Her mom called me later in the day and asked if i sold her daughter any drugs. i told her no but i think she knows. Is there any way i could get in trouble for selling her anything. I dont have anything on me nor do i plan to for a while but could they do anything bout her having a text and possibly still having the drugs i sold her? They would need some evidence on me correct or would a text be enough evidence? Also the text doesn't say anything bout the drugs but more along the lines of how many do you want?

2. They got nothing.
    Just ignore their requests for more info.
    And if you get more txt messages pertaining to drugs from them dont respond.

3. depends where you live. the cops might not have anything better to do than bust you, unless there are other more serious crimes committed in your area.

4. okay, thanks for the response. I took extra precautions to keep myself safe.IE cleaning out all the illegals in my house

5. What a fucking narc-bitch.

6. Yea that what i feel. This girl used be normal now it seems like she has a couple screws loose.

7. Now I want you to say this aloud to yourself at least ten times, "I'll never sell to that narco bitch ever again!" And then thank god, several times.

8. With a txt message and some bitches word they cant do much. If you dont have anything on you have nothing to worry about.

9. No your safe, they may fuck wit ya and try and convince you otherwise but your in no danger. Watch them text messages, they will come back to haunt you.

10. i dont think its enough evidence. and even if they did use it as probable cause to search your house or something they wouldnt find anything so i think your fine. Like someone else said just dont say anything else to them.

11. This is why you should commit to calling when you're making those transactions

Leave the texting to your bff jill

Unless she wants some bud of course :D