Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my sisters (bullshit) claim

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ok, so i live in a 2 story house with a little porch on the front with part of the roof over it. now my sister has the room with the window right above the porch, and she claims that she can smell me smoking with the window closed.

anyone else out there think that thats a bullshit claim?

2. sisters are like butt holes, most people have them and they all stink...she's only smelling herself no worries

3. How far away can you smell a BBQ joint? Or a "dead skunk"? :confused_2:

Back in the early days of my toking, my nose was QUITE sharp when it came to picking up the scent of burning cannabis. :D

Now that I use every day, several times a day, I can miss it :cool: -unless I haven't toked for a couple hours.

Also, your sister may be a "nose". If she is, and is good at it, she can get a really high paying job in cosmetics, wine-making, the food industry and other scent-orientated jobs!

You may want to consider getting a vaporizer- it cuts down on the odor! ;)

Granny

4. If she brought it up without seeing you or knowing then she might be being honest, i tend to underestimate the stankyness as a stoner. my younger cousin used to always accuse me of smoking and saying she could smell it, though half the times she thought she smelled it on me i hadnt even smoked.

5. This is off the topic, but I want to toke with granny one day :D haha

6. I can smell a whiff of good bud from a long ways off. Some people have sensitive noses. She could very well be telling the truth.

7. I'm with you.

8. So far I've only had a vape with tharedhead- ain't sayin when or where! I should be up in Portland, Oregon at MMJ shindig up there on Dec 17th. I'll be educating people about the Omega 3 / CB1 connection and what cannabis can do.

But I'm not "legal" in Oregon, so I will have to "be a good girl" while I am there! :cool: So you can meet me if you are in the area, but not have that toke. :( (This time! :devious: )

Granny :wave:

9. If your out there smoking like a chimney......SHE CAN SMELL IT!

10. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']How far away can you smell a BBQ joint? Or a "dead skunk"? :confused_2:

Back in the early days of my toking, my nose was QUITE sharp when it came to picking up the scent of burning cannabis. :D

Now that I use every day, several times a day, I can miss it :cool: -unless I haven't toked for a couple hours.

Also, your sister may be a "nose". If she is, and is good at it, she can get a really high paying job in cosmetics, wine-making, the food industry and other scent-orientated jobs!

You may want to consider getting a vaporizer- it cuts down on the odor! ;)

Granny[/quote]

she doesnt have a great sense of smell, and at the moment she also has a cold complete with a stuffy nose.

[quote name='"Stumbleweed"']If your out there smoking like a chimney......SHE CAN SMELL IT![/quote]

hahaha, nah. the most i'll smoke at a time when im home is a bowl or two, so i doubt thats it.

11. Smoke her out then and if she doesnt,,,,

Tell her to STFU

12. When my neighbors are outside smoking I can smell it, and they've mentioned they smell when I'm toking up outside at times too.

Most likely your sis is just being a pain in the ass, but smells do travel a long way.

13. maybe. most likely not, who knows though. if ur rolling up id say she mite smell it, also depending on where the smoke blows. if its windy out and the winds are blowing straight thru ur porch i dont see how she could be smelling it. and if she says she smells it on u when u didnt even smoke she mite be imagining it then too. i know my mom has accused me and ive been completely sober and hadnt smoked whatsoever and went off on me about my eyes and shit. i hate people like that thats some bull shit

14. I could do that! I might be a nose! Tell me more Granny. What part of the food industry? What other scent oriented jobs? Do people with a good nose normally get hired easier? :smoke:

15. Pics or it didn't happen.

16. ^yes. "Yo sis, have any pictures? All your claims are invalid." :cool:

17. Hope you have a good time here in pdx and to let you know the bud is cheap and good plus no one cares

18. When someone nearby smokes my entire neighborhood reeks for a good few minutes. She can definitely smell it or she's seen you toke outside her window before