my sister

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Led Zepp, May 6, 2010.

1. Well, my sister moved back in, shes only a few years older then me. I know she smokes weed alot, how you may ask? Well for one I smoke weed alot, and I'm not an idiot. Anyways to the point, should I ask her to smoke up or what? I'm really not sure if she would take me seriously, or what.. Any ideas?

2. My brother is my main smoke buddy. I say toke up with your sister.

3. I have some ideas, but I think I will need pictures of her to determine what you should do. Post em asap for best advice

4. i happen to be a baby doctor want look out its a slimy one

5. my sister was the first person i smoked with...

the summer after highschool... i dont see her so much now but we smoke each other out whenever we get the chance...

just get your weed and be like.. hey i got some wanna smoke..

easy..

6. You should definitely smoke with her. It would a really good bonding moment. I really wish I could with mine, but she just isn't the type of person to ask.

7. I think I might after I pick up my eigth of dank tomo, idk though, it'd be weird. And hell no I aint posting pics.

8. you might think it'll be weird but once you start to feel the weed...

its gonna be great...

weed always brings me closer to the person i smoke with idk y...

but yea just try it....

9. i smoke with my sis all the time man its probably the biggest thing we have in common

10. I smoke with both my father and sister. It's a good bonding experience. Go for it dood.

11. #12 lilro, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    I wanna see my sis smoke haha...I know she does (I've had to get papers for her before) but I'd feel really awkward asking her to smoke with me...

Lmfao as I was writing this she was smoking in the other room...and she's gonna blame me haha...my parents don't care but for whatever reason she doesn't wanna tell them

12. damn idk, I kinda want to, but then again I dont. and No she's not hot to me, obviously.

13. LOL, nice one...

14. just ask her. and if she says no for some reason...... more for you

15. My sister was the first person I ever told I smoked. She was cool with it, but I dont think its something I would ever do with her.