my sister totally ratted me out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by notRoger, Aug 22, 2010.

1. we are going on a little family trip and me and my wife were going to follow my parents up to visit my brother on our (wife and i) way up to norcal for trim season. well my sister is a medical patient in san diego and i was going to stop there and buy some weed from her to smoke up the i-5 instead of carry it with me from phoenix. well she told my mother and now my mom made a big fuss about nothing even though she knows we all smoke weed and that we are going to trim marijuana plants.

and to think i was being sort of responsible! i got arrested at a border check in yuma, az last year and didnt want to be in that same predicament. if i got caught in ca with weed and the cop was a dick thats only a $100 fine.

im 26 and my sister is 35. youd think shed learn not to tattle by now.

2. 35? Shes a patient? idn..seems she's on some high horse. fucking up though, maybe put some salvia in her bong next time :wave:

3. Dude, sisters suck. I always wish I had a cool younger brother instead of a bitchy, spoiled, arrogant younger sister.

4. its so funny how moms get mad at you for the same shit theve been getting made at for years.

it kind of just gets funnier the older you get because they really cant do anything about it.

5. she actually just recently got her medical card. shes been a closet smoker for years and years though. when i went to visit her family in sd her husband usually hooked me up and when they came here i hooked them up.

i didnt tell my mother when my sister got her med card because she said not to and i sure didnt tell my mother how my sister used to call me up to ask me the best way to get weed across the border checks.

man she mustve been in a real bitchy mood.

6. i was the accident of the family. my oldest brother is 37 this year. he went to rehab for meth when he was 18 and has been away ever since. doing really well for himself though.

he does not care at all about weed though. he doesnt smoke it but his brother in law is a caregiver and apparently grows great dope. cant wait till im up there.

7. Oh man, I am RIGHT there with you.

8. hahaha, my mother just called me to give me a lecture on the dangers on smuggling drugs. i had to break it down to her that i wasnt going to bring anything back with me, just something to smoke while i was there in that state.

she was cool with that idea. she just didnt want me to bring it back with me.

what a weird fucking mom.

9. shes not too old to get a wedgie.:rolleyes:

10. I blaze in my room all the time and the smoke goes into my sisters room even went I put a towel under my door and my sister bitches all the time about the smoke in her room. Just tell her to make you a sandwhich :p

11. Me too, haha. I hate my bitch sister.

12. Dude, it's even worse having an older sister. (like OP)

When I was 16-17, and my sister was 18-19, she acted like she knew EVERYTHING. About everything.

And she would argue with my parents about the stupidest shit, and she would always instigate and begin each argument. Oh man she was bad.

13. I love my older sister but then again she pretty much raised me and when she found out i smoked she just invited me over and we smoked till i couldn't walk straight :smoking::hello:

14. Heyy. I'm a sister. And I don't suck. My older sisters do though.

One of them has smoked bud like, twice, and had MAJOR freak outs. Like insane. Thinks it's given her a depersonalization disorder and put her into a permanent state of philosophical mindfuck. She's crazy... Keeps trying to make me stop smoking.

And my other sister just tells me off for flirting with her flatmate.

:)

15. looks like nothings going to change when i grow up to be around ur age

16. +rep

For real, I would hate to be ratted on, or arrested, both would suck.

17. i love my older sister she is the best she told me it was ok to smoke weed

i hate my step sister same age as me one time on vaction my dad and step mom were letting her drink for the first time i asked her if she wanted to come smoke a joint with me she said no so i was like ok cool no worrys vaction goes great when we get back home my dad asked if i smoke i said ya somtimes well he got mad because my step mom got mad that i offered to smoke with my stepsiter the bitch snitched on me now my step mom hates me and my dad gets on my case about smoking around my step mom and sister

18. you be all like:
    :devious:
    Bitch, make me turkey sammich

and shell be all like:
    :bolt:

19. I second the Wedgy:rolleyes:

20. WORD mutherfucking UP BRO.