Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my sister stole my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Endy08, Mar 27, 2011.

1. ok, so last night, my parents were gone. i was rolling a j with a friend from work in my room (i'm 18, and my sister's 16. we're in high school and still live with our parents... not for long for me though)... my sister literally spied on me with binoculars, pushed through the lock on my door, yelled at me, picked up the weed, ran off and drove to a friend's house with it. and all because my dad told her to "keep an eye on me"...

does anyone else think that this is fucked up? she's probably going to tell my parents, so i don't really see it as being a funny situation, but i though that you guys might be able to have a laugh at this...

any advice on how i should handle the situation would be good too. she took two hitters, weed, and some improvised bowls i use when i make homemade pieces... i thought about stealing $40 from her, but i really don't want to stoop to her level. do you think it's possible to get it back?

EDIT: i also tore her room apart (but left it the way i found it) looking for the bag last night. i don't think it's there. she probably has it.

2. Lol whyd you let her get away? I Woulda chased that bitch down

3. i followed her, but she said she was going to call the cops and i didn't want to resort to violence (what it would have taken) to get most of an eight and all of my glass back.

4. She probably already smoked it. Cause if she was going tell your parents then she would have done it already. Try smoking with her. I started smoking with my little brother and it has been a good bonding experience overall

5. Do you not have a good relationship with her? Thats always key.

Just go talk to her.

6. lol she's blazin that for sure....

take the money its worth from her (idk how much your bags worth, but the pipes cant be worth too much) your an adult...no need to be treated like a child, from a teenage girl..

7. she doesn't smoke. she barely even drinks, and that's waaaaaay more socially acceptable. she was crying while i was asking for my stuff back. i just let her drive off. she is so stupid.

8. but don't you think it's at least a little fucked up of me to steal from her (even if it's justified) ... in her deluded mind, she's doing what's best. she doesn't know that an 8 is just a phone call away, either. :facepalm:

9. methinks she don't like you smoking weed.

10. white syrup on the toilet seat. Soap on the tooth brush. Slip ex-lax in her drinks & food. (crush it up real fine). Steal the toilet paper from the bathroom. If she's messy hide her favorite shirt under a pile of her crap. Food dye on her lipstick. Glue shut her birth control.

11. well if your school grades are ok and you havent really done anything to make her believe that weed is making you a worse person, then you're right that is fucked up... do a barrel roll

12. take naked pictures of her and give them to everyone at the school. then give them too me.
    ahah wtf am i saying sooo high:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. she took it to a friends house? that means it has been smoked my man. no use lookin for it.

but if she tells on u she is stupid. and if she does all u say is "yea my sister stole the weed and took it to her friends house where they probably smoked it."

if ur gonna be in trouble, she will too

14. Just confront her, and if she gets loud, hit her up on some

[​IMG]

shit

plus at least you have your computer, be thankful like this guy

[​IMG]

15. then your probably just better concealing your stash better....pencil box can fit a nice amount of stuff and can be tucked away almost anywhere quickly

got a lock on your door? I put mine on last year when I turned 18...12 dollars home depot... (this is mainly because I have a junkie mother)

16. It would habe been funny if she got pulled over and searched on her way to her friends.

17. HAHA that cracked me up

She would be screwed no matter what she said.

18. That's a total dick move! I don't have a sister, but if my brothers ever did anything similar to that I'd beat the shit out of them. However, seeing you aren't violent, I'd talk to her and tell her that was a terrible move as a sister, no matter what.

19. #19 bhang3, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    Dude this reminds me of my home situation. My sis is so adamentally anti herb it's ridiculous. I guess I did kinda take the piss with smoking spliffs outta my window during high school and stinking up the house, but now, even though I've been using vaporizers for yrs, anytime there's any kind of burning smell (e.g. neighbours having a barbeque), she'll be banging on my door saying there's a burning smell....like what I am meant to do about it! Since when does a spliff smell like barbeque lighter fluid/gasoline anyway? Straight edged people are so insane sometimes.

Not only that, she's become a hypocondriac about things, so even the smell of something like me having a hot water infusion of valerian root with mulungu bark to combat insomnia has her banging on my door saying the smell is making her get a runny nose, when she's on a different floor to me!

Definitely had more grief from her than from other family members (put together? :p) about the ganjika.

Hi-jack over...now I'm going to see what the other posters said to help out the op. Your sis sounds as crazy as mine though, lol...still that's just my perspective. They probably both just care about us and are under the misinfo that bhang would be better off not in our lives?

20. #20 The Green Toker, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    Id be so pissed. For one there is no way she woulda made it into my room and out with my stuff. Second if she did, there's no way she would have made it out my house. Third I wouldn't let her leave, if it comes to worst and your bitch-ass sister...calls the cops, get the shit, ditch it, eat the weed and possible punch your stupid sister in the mouth. Well' that last part was a joke, but seriously you better do SOMETHING back to her. Flour in her shoes, hell, idk. DO SOMETHING TO THIS LITTLE BITCH. I'm sorry, I just can't stand theifs or bs like this..