My sister just pulled a knife on me...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kenji12349, May 11, 2013.

1. Uh wtf, so my sister just pulled a knife on me and shit. She got mad cuz i didn't ask her if i could borrow the FAMILY car..? She started screaming at me shit got as bad as it could. She ran to the kitchen and pulled the knife as soon as i realized i was like fuck that. got out the door and just ran down the street and she threw it at me.. a 12 inch fuckin serrated knife lol. Kinda scared but fuck broooo i cant be doing this :/ mad pissed.

2. Um thats not normal. She doesnt have kids does she?

Idc if shes family if my sister tried to assault me with a deadly weapon the police would be called

3. holy fukin scariest moment in my life and i wasn't going to fukin hit her cuz shes fam but bro holy.... im scared to sleep now. like it just happened 5 minutes ago :(:(:(

4. I would just try to talk to her. Don't let her just think about it. She's either saying ahh whatever fuck it or she's seriously crazy and getting mired pissed by the minute lol

5. and say what.... dont pull a knife on me mangg?

6. She's just having her period bro, you guys are acting like this is something new

Omega369 :wave:

7. What did your parents say?

Sister or not that bitch gotta go, dead or alive!

8. my parents aren't at home right now, not sure if i should let them know or not cuz i dun wanna be a little bitch lol

9. I dunno dude I think your parents should be informed that your sister had some kind of mental break to throw a fucking knife at you for using a car. Your not being a little bitch when it comes to safety concerns.

10. im all for it but this isn't the time just kinda mad confused and thinkin man girls are nuts.

11. #12 Carne Seca, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    If you're that concerned for your welfare then call the cops and file a report. Get her ass thrown in jail. I bet she won't do it again. I'll never understand why people let their own family members get away with insane shit that would get anyone else locked up in jail or a mental institution.

12. this is normal my brother smashed a coffee mug and stabbed my other brother with it, just missed an artery to had to get 24 stitches, shit happens

13. That's not normal. That is psychotic behavior. I have never been touched by any of my brothers or my sister. I have four brothers. Not one of them has ever laid a hand on me in anger. Neither did my dad. People that act like that need therapy/medication or need to be locked the fuck up. How pathetic is our society that we accept such behavior as "normal"?

14. At the sametime i dont want to call the cops you know cuz at the end of the day its family..=/ i dont know what to do. fuckin some insane shit!

15. GC is the only place you'll see replys like this. Haha.

OP that's not normal. Does she have any psychological problems?

16. hmm well i guess my family is dis-functional haha fuck it

17. And she knows this and will continue to act like an insane person if you don't take steps to protect yourself.

Be completely honest here. If she were a complete stranger running after with a knife you would be butt dialing 911 as you ran for your life.

Think about it. She placed herself and you in jeopardy when she ran after you with the knife. When she threw it at you that not only placed you in serious danger but anyone in close proximity. She was a danger to herself and those around her.

How long are you going to let her get by with this behavior? When you have a knife sticking out of your torso or neck? She needs to realize there are consequences to her actions. It will make her stop and think before she tries stupid shit like that again.

18. Yea, its a real shame those of us who aren't mentally-ill don't find assault with a deadly weapon funny.

19. I remember my sister pulled a knife on me back in like 6th or 7th grade maybe. I ran in my room crying and held the door shut while she was banging on it and sticking the knife underneath. She would've fucking stabbed me too. Girls are seriously fucking psycho dude