My sister is such a bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Oct 31, 2011.

1. So my parents left for the week and my nosey bitch sister is still at my house. I'm playing computer games on my laptop in MY room and she suddenly busts in to ask a question, stops and then says "i smell weed, where is it?" I say "I let a candle" she says "bullshit, I smell weed, give it to me or else i search your whole room and call mom". Keep in my mind i'm 19 and she is 20 this piece of shit treats me like this. So i give her my weed because if i said no, she would call my mom and my mom would let her.

So I gave her my weed. Here is what sucks, i just bought the weed two days ago and i only smoked a gram of it. IT was super lemon haze and I spent 150 for a half oz. I had to beg her to not tell, she agreed but made me promise I would never smoke weed again.

I told her the facts about weed and why it is not hamrful and she said it was all bullshit. SHe said all the people who smoke weed are losers and that all the positive research is just stoners making shit up. I'm just gonna sneak in her room while she is gone and steal a big fat 4 gram nug out of it. Anybody else have a piece of shit goody good family member who steps on you with permission fromm your parents because they kiss ass? Anyone ever lost a half oz of dank to nosey little blackmailing prick?

2. I can't believe you gave her the whole sack. Why didn't you just grab like a 1g nug out of the bag and given that to her?

3. Call your parents and tell them you found your sister's stash.

4. if she has your weed, tell your mom that she has weed and been smoking it

5. Take your weed and tell her to fuck off, stand up for yourself. If you're 19 then you don't need anyone else telling you what you can or can't do.

6. why would she keep it if shes anti fun (i mean weed) she prob flushed it..but maybe she threw it away still in baggie..
    you shouldnt of smoked in your parents house, even if there were away

7. I agree with calling your parents and telling them you found her stash. bwahaha

8. Here's what you do:

Tell her to fuck off.

I had the most dramatic sister ever. She even pretended I stabbed her once

9. find (if you dont already know) her weakest and most vulnerable point....then apply the largest amount of force onto that weakness as you can muster (sun tzu)...after victory, WITHOUT COCKINESS OR A SMUG ATTITUDE, tell her to stop meddling in your business in the future or you will get really medieval on her ass

if you allow people to walk over you, people will

10. whats with everyone on this forum getting bossed around by their sisters lol

11. what are a 19 year old and a 20 year old still doing living with their mom?

12. At least your sister isn't a 24 yr old cracked out whore who has 4 kids and has no money to support herself (or the kids) so she comes and complains to your family and causes a bunch of drama if you don't try to help her out. The worst part is she won't even attempt to find a job.
    Haven't talked to her in a year and I'm not planning on talking to her till she gets her shit straight, if that day ever comes.

By the way, this is all a true story.

13. Use psychological warfare to get into her head and completely mindfuck her... some people think its fucked up but it gets good results fast if you do it right

14. forreal... if my sister ever tried to search my room or tell me what to do I'd straight up tell her to fuck off. And if she tries to make me, what's she gonna do? Physically force me? yea right, I'm way bigger and stronger than her.

So the obvious conclusion is that OP's sister can beat him up, so he fears her. :p

15. Honestly, do this ^

16. Call it incest, cause' you just been fucked...

17. You seriously gave her your weed? LMAO! You should've told her to get the fuck out of your room and nothing more and then if there is a real chance she would call your parents and be a rat, you could have hidden it in a good place. I just can't believe that you literally gave her half an oz! I wanna step by your place next time you pick some weed up and tell you to give me your weed or else I'll be a rat and tell your parents. :p

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for you, I just don't understand why you would give it to her. Just sneak into her room and steal it back. Also, why would she want your weed? She smokes her self. And if she doesn't, what makes you think it's in her room?

18. I would have clotheslined that bitch

19. God, op doesn't even deserve to toke. What a loser

20. These were my immediate thoughts as well.