My sister is soo dumb.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jun 17, 2009.

1. To give you a background me and my sister have a horrible relationship. I hate her and wish more then anything my parents had used contraceptives when she was conceieved. She is loud and very very extremely dumb. I will give you a few examples of how dumb she is, one time she asked if state troopers were police. Also she has asked me to "step on the wheel" when in a rush. This is sort of a rant because her insults have reached a new level of dumbness. Today she told me "I hope you get lung cancer from all the blunts you smoke". She constantly uses bud as an insult and I am sick of it. We have had this kind of relationship since we were kids. I can tell you she won't be at my wedding and soon it will be possible to never speak to her again :hello:. This post may seem stupid but to me it's not. I just wanted to vent and rant because she just had an argument cuz my mom forced me to give my sis a ride because she could not. It was hell but eh what can you do.

end rant.

2. i hear you bro

3. Sometimez ya just gotta do this once in awhile

[​IMG]

4. I have a cunt sister as well....immature, manipulative, and a huge snitch...she even still throws screaming and crying tantrums exactly the same as the ones she threw when she was little...and shes 22 now. I feel your pain completely. Shes actually the ONLY one of my family members who doesn't know I smoke...My parents, grandma, fraternal twin sister, aunts, and cousins all know but she doesn't. If she found out, she would either instantly tattle on me or wait until she can use it to blackmail and manipulate me. I can't wait if she tries that, boy will she be pissed when she finds out my parents already know and don't care that much.

5. I have a bitch sister too..well its not that bad we sort of get along, but she doesn't take it well when things dont go her way...she doesn't do much to me now cause I've never had qualms about punching the absolute dog fuck out of her arm. And as for her snitching...well my parents know I smoke and I'm only home like three months out of the year sooo yeah.

6. Yea she snitches on my a lot. One time I had my jar in my pocket and she was like "mom matt has a bong in his pocket" I then had to throw the jar in my front yard which my mom knew I threw it.

7. Does she have any condoms hidden around? The ultimate revenge:

1) Find her condoms.
    2) Poke tiny holes middle of the wrapper.
    3) Put back.
    4) Have fun with your new niece/nephew.

Or just kick her in the box.

8. Bad idea! Do you want little mini-hers running around? I think not. Better would be to give her a hysterectomy while she's asleep.

9. Hey, chances are she'll get her own place with the childs father.

If she doesn't, OP should get his own place.

10. I might plant some bud in her room and show my mom. It's really gettin to the point where I would do shit like that.

11. i totally agree man. u should just give ur sister a big hug and move on
    :smoke:

12. I say you take the upper-ground and just don't let her get to you. Once your out of there you're free of her and I think it'll be much more satisfying knowing you didn't let her get to you.
    My sister was annoying as hell, too, but she's grown up a bit now and we get along fine.
    Hope it all works out.

13. You shouldn't really rag on her cause she's dumb, not everyone's blessed with intelligence, and dumb people can't help but be dumb, but she sounds like a cunt.

14. Sterilize stupid people.

15. was it a jar full of weed? if not i don't see why you wouldn't just pull it out and say look you dumb cunt its a jar

16. Lol it was a full jar of weed like a quarter was in it. My mom was right there so I couldn't just whip it out and be like it's a jar.

17. Wait till she tries to blackmail you, and hopefully it will be for something big like takin her to the airport or something. Then at the last second say "Bitch you just got played." Make sure she does it when you are her last option though.

18. punch her in the cunt:D

19. Well she is right. We all do know you get lung cancer from smoking weed...

20. ^^^ Thats the anser for everything now adays.