My sister is sleeping with random bums? What should I do?

Discussion in 'General' started by fragyn, Jul 12, 2017.

1. off making this nation great, one bastard child at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Let's all smoke some ganja and solve the Zodiac Murders.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #23 generic98547, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Eh or on her bday we can all light up and have a gang bang

How old are you OP? Your sister can screw who she wants unfortunately...you do know Santa Isn't real either right? What's your idea of a homeless person? Some run away kid her age? Let her live her life... I mean after all that's most likely how you were born... mom snuck out every night banging someone... as the case with most people...

Just because they are related to you doesn't mean anything you aren't anyone special you are human just like anyone else as are they... they have sexual desires just like you... if your sister wants to ride a different dick every night until she cums all over it then that is her decision... bet if a girl you thought was hot wanted to fuck you'd be down... no different for your sister...

Eh toned it down some

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hell yeah I would!!!! There's something messed up in her head!!! You gotta set her straight man!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

5. You can talk to her, but you can't force her¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just my 2¢:smoking-banana:

6. Most guys who have a cock enjoy strippers..

But if you care about someone you shouldn't let them become that.

IMO

's

7. Why?

Do you not think that is someone's daughter on the stage? Mother? Sister? Oh, but when it is yours suddenly it is a big deal? That just doesn't make sense to me..."Oh, no...We're fine with your daughter up there, but God be damned if I find mine up there too!"

I support all strippers.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's the part that convinced me this is a troll thread, that and the "should I watch her become a stripper" part.

• Like Like x 1