My Sister Is Fuckin Trippin Dude

Discussion in 'General' started by Wtfbro, Jun 1, 2013.

I'll give you my opinion after you PM me her pix.

2. LMAO Wordddd ;)

3. I wish I had a sister that smoked weed. just sayin

4. Not as cool as you would think. I used to smoke/drink with my sister and at times she would get all weird about it, smoking more so than drinking. Maybe it's because I'm the younger brother so that whole older sibling mentality is there. :confused_2:

5. Blackmail her for sex;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah but I think it's just a sibling/family (female) thing in general cuz I'm the oldest of 3 girls in my family and have smoked with one of my sisters who got so weird and judgmental when we smoked. It was like she was itching to start a fight with me. I learned from that and will never smoke or even talk about bud in front if her. Sisters can be weird and get jealous. I honestly don't think it's that common with brothers to act that way tho? But then again depends on the female...cuz I'm not like that and either was my other sister who was the twin of my other sister...the bitchy judgmental one..

7. Yeah I don't think guys do it as much as girls. It can be a buzzkill though.

8. Agreed! A sister who's not down with weed is a buzz kill indeed!

9. yes get her baked out of her skull, and then explain your situation make her feel shitty, I got no probs smoking people up, sharing is caring but throwing a temper tantrum cause you cant get high, people like who feen for weed makes it look bad :( shits retarded 

10. #30 UnsuspiciousUsername, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
    I fee you, bro.
    [​IMG]

11. Sounds like you guys need a really long break from it. 

12. #32 Nash92, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    Tell her to stop throwing tantrums over weed cause she won't get her way, and she pitches in some y'all can smoke together. It could make y'all closer, just gotta be real with her.

13. Sounds like you may be a little cheap. No offense though, you are right it's your weed. I would still share. Always hare. What is it but to enjoy the wonderful herb.
    And she was wrong. Making a fucking drama out of it is wrong, very wrong. Sounds very fucking immature.

You don't have to necessarily smoke her out. You should just let her have a couple of hits. Until she responsabilizes and realize weed ain't free.

No.

She can earn her own money and buy/grow her own weed...but there is that little thing about karma and all...she may never reciprocate but karma will see to a balance of the scales some day.

15. #35 Storm Crow, Jun 2, 2013
    If she is about to have her period, it might be wise to share with her "just this once"! Keeping a woman away from cannabis at "that time of the month" is not the smartest thing a man can do!  Once you two get stoned, discuss her tantrum and how it made you feel (and that the ONLY reason you are sharing is because "Granny" told you to!).

16. #36 hyperballad, Jun 2, 2013
    Whoa..slamming doors? Its never that serious. Tell her to put up money or shes not smoking. Whats the problem?