My Sister Is Fuckin Trippin Dude

Discussion in 'General' started by Wtfbro, Jun 1, 2013.

1. shes got some motherfuckin nerve shes mad because i didnt share MY weed with her ya know, i bought the shit i worked for it its my shit i dont gotta share with anyone.. she dont put up no money she thinks she has the fuckin right to smoke with me.. shes cursing at me throwing shit around slamming doors and shit. I feel bad though, should I smoke with her next friday?

2. Lol your call man, but I think we need some pics of your sis to help make a decision. :p

You don't have to share with her, you worked for it and bought it yourself. I say don't unless she throws a lil money or has smoked you out in the past.

Unless you're feeling generous.

3. "Call her a bitch, CALL HER A BITCH!"

LOL JK but she is indeed tripping and I don't believe you owe her anything, so don't feel bad.

I'll join you in a bowl that I worked hard to earn as well  :bongin:

4. id tell her to fuck off lol

sounds like a bitch, slamming doors because you wont smoke her out?

i would get super baked and walk past her and be like damn that was some dank weed and smile just to make her mad

but id smoke family out if they said the magic word.... please. lol 

5. Yes smoke with her but calmy tell her that you may not be able to smoke with her every time and she should pitch in.

6. #7 The-Doctor, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    After acting like that towards you?  No. You shouldn't.

It's your call, but I really wouldn't after being treated like that for not sharing something bought with your own money.

7. I know the feels.

My younger sister would do the same but she wouldnt slam shit.
    Smoke her out this one time and let her know next time wont be the same unless she gets some money or something

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Dude, you don't even about crazy, entitled sisters until you've had mine.

9. I want you to take her car, respray it. I want compensation for this insult!!

10. If you do she'll want more, don't do it

11. I'd tell her to fuck right off myself haha.

Yeah she's clearly overreacting, is she just normally that crazy?
    Don't smoke with her until she says that she's sorry, admits she was in the wrong and that she is NOT entitled to YOUR hard earned weed.

Yeah you should definitely ripped as fuck and walk past her with both arms absolutely fuuuulllll of various munchies hahaha.

P.S. nice to see ya again Jumbo! Off to the TPB thread I go! :devious:

12. sounds like its time to live solo brah. cant even bring hoes over and fuck em on the couch. 

13. i wouldnt reward her temper tantrum by giving her what she wants.

14. sounds like someone I know unfortunately...

15. You wouldn't make your friend pay to smoke with you, would you? That's fucked up to not let her join in... Are you seriously so immature that you can't be nice to your own sister??

16. #18 goneforever, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    Sounds like my sister. Tell her to buy her own weed, or give her a prerolled joint/blunt of some kitchen spices :D that'll teach her.

17. pics of ur sister

18. #20 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    i think your sister needs to go get checked out, if she is having a tempter tantrum over some weed...

to answer your question...not until she learns to quit getting mad about stuff like that