my sister is crazy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mary J Mistress, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Earlier today my sister holds up two chocolate bunnies and an egg and says this is the mommy bunny and daddy bunny and then holds up the egg and says and this is their baby...? What? Lol.

2. How old is she? hahah

3. Technically, she has a point...

4. abuse her egg.

5. Is she hot?

6. can i be the brother bunny?

7. ur sister isnt crazy. she seems to have a good understanding of how things work

8. Your sister may be simple, but you're spastic for posting this..

9. whats so crazy about this...easter bunnies are rare bunnies that lay eggs around the last weekend in april, she is biologically correct.

10. Call me stoned but she's right

11. drawing a conclusion...ftw!

This reminded me of the southpark that involved the true meaning of easter....st. peter..hahaha....and the Hare Club for Men....Thank God for SP

12. Pics of sister

13. I think it's more crazy for you to have come on here and post that, than her saying it in the first place.

14. #15 treelover, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    St Peter ... Was a rabbit!!!!
    Btw they replayed that episode last night
    And your sister saying that = so funny and cute if she's little lol just say awww and move on don't make it something it's totally not lol

15. You are crazy for making this a thread.

16. My sister is 10 and when I said crazy I obviously didn't literally mean insane you dumb sacks of shit. And my sister and I though it was funny seeing as how bunnies don't lay eggs. Not even the easter bunny lays eggs. He hides them.

17. #18 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    People be trollin' I ways thought it was adorable and funny. Its actually quite clever. A 10 war old being sarcastic lol. That's like the kids in my family.

18. lol, sounds like something my little girl would come up with. . .of course she's 5, so we really haven't covered the whole rabbits don't lay eggs thing yet. . .lol. .:smoke:

19. Really?

Dumb sacks of shit? hahaha