" My sister is a whore "

Discussion in 'General' started by k4rts, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 k4rts, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    [​IMG]

2. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yous a hoeeeeeeeee

i got a list like this of girls, but its in my head, she wanted this to happen :p

3. Thats so messed up!! Yet, so funny because it actually happened!

4. Hahahahaha... what an asshole.

That was a serious dick move on his part.

5. HAHAHAHA awesome revenge. this is why I don't do diaries, nothing good ever comes out of it. :D

6. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7. Instant Epic Thread

8. yea i keep private thoughts in my head or spoken word. you write it down and its bound to be used against you the next time you have some shitty karma headed your way hahah. but that is fuckin hilarious. i love facebook just for this kinda stuff

9. makes since they're related -- a teenage alcoholic...a teenage sex addict..both rats

10. haha fucking right! the fb comments are fucking JOKES omg im dead someone clal the ambulance im dying of laughter

11. thats fucking priceless, stick up the link Yo

12. Haha she had that shit comin, IMO.

13. Wow, do girls really do this?

Oh wait, I'm a girl...I should know.

Fucking hilarious, but also kind of a dick move. What goes around comes around.

14. My name is on that list...

15. Why does the guy have to get a hair cut before she will give him a blow job?:confused:

16. That is fucking awesome, props man.

17. Huh?

She's a cunt for ratting him out. Plain and simple. Why tell your parents about it...

18. Hmm... an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?

19. I'm guessing just so he'll look more attractive in her eyes and better fit her standards for that act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.