My sister is a loser

Discussion in 'General' started by 3XL, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Well she came home early tonight instead of watching a horror movies with her friends on Halloween. Now she proceeds to sleep in my PARENTS bed with my mom, while my dad sleeps right next door to my room in my sisters room. Oh, her age? She's 14 and in grade 9 in high school. WTF! Now I can't smoke a bong in my room without my dad hearing because he doesn't sleep well. I get away with this every day and today I can't. Pisses me right off. also like to say yes I am 18 and living at home to all the age police out there that think that's unheard of or impossible. Whatever

2. Why don't you go outside?

3. So what? That's her choice if she wants to come home early.

I would hate to be related to you. That is all I can say.

4. You made a thread about your loser sister lol, just stay sober tonight man

5. We need more pics of your sister to give you appropriate advice OP. You know what to do..

6. disfunctional families

7. Post a pic of your sister for sure. Is she hot?

8. LOL. I understand that you can't smoke but don't you think you are being hard on your little sister; why can't you just go outside...I'm sure you can find a reason, us potheads are creative.

Be glad she's coming home early rather than being the high school whore.

9. Why is she sleeping with your mom?

10. Where as you are over 18...at home...on halloween night...wanting to go smoke a bong...by your self?

11. Damn that sucks, but im sure you can go one night without bud
    I can see how something like that annoys you, my little brother used to do shit like that ALL THE TIME.

12. If I was the dad I would have woken her ass up

13. lesbian incest... with a tough of pedophilia.

damn OP, you have a wierd ass family to be doing that.

14. [quote name='"Royksopp"']Go outside. What kind of 14 year old makes her dad sleep in her room while she sleeps with her mom? Lol.[/quote]

My point exactly. anyone think this is too old to be sleeping in parents bed?

15. [quote name='"Shiggs"']Damn that sucks, but im sure you can go one night without bud
    I can see how something like that annoys you, my little brother used to do shit like that ALL THE TIME.[/quote]

Thnx lol made me feel a bit better

16. [quote name='"3XL"']

My point exactly. anyone think this is too old to be sleeping in parents bed?[/quote]

Yeah it is

17. [quote name='"Pauly420"']Where as you are over 18...at home...on halloween night...wanting to go smoke a bong...by your self?[/quote]

Yup something wrong with that? It's Wednesday night I want a small smoke sesh...and I went out on the weekend and this Friday not that you need to know.

18. I wish the pics would flow in.. (and I mean Sexy pics) . Although I am drunk, and High As Fuck..

My Halloween Imagination is Scary.

19. i slept with my mom once when i was 19.

20. lol damn....