my sister is a bitch.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ant-hony, Jul 23, 2009.

1. she goes to college and spends her time trying to bust potheads? how ignorant

2. lol i wulda fucked that kid up if he pulled that shit on me mayneee :D

3. Dead women tell no lies.

4. Slip her some LSD an leave her on the side of the freeway

5. I didn't read the whole thread, but I read the OP. I'd say, be more careful of smoking indoors. Look up how to make/use a sploof and only spray febreeze. Febreeze is a much more subtle scent and seems normal when sprayed. Maybe get one of those plug in ones, that way no one will be able to point it out as unordinary. Lastly, be on the lookout for your parents. If your sister let it slip, your busted.

6. It's time to piss her off, let us formulate a plan to anger her as well.

1. Just randomly "check" on her frequently. Say you suspect that shes being a bitch if she asks. it doesn't have to make sense, it will just piss her off.

2. Rub the toothbrush on some gross shit, like your balls or asshole.

3. constantly insult her religious beliefs and act like your atheist, even if you arent. this will piss her off too.

7. Threaten to turn her in for drinking underage

8. lets see her tits

9. I like how this happened 3 years ago.... :rolleyes:

10. lmfao did it? i didnt even notice

11. ^ its cool man, that was directed towards the person that looked 45 pages back and decided he should add his input to a thread from 2009 lol

12. When I read this...I thought you were going to say..."used her fingers to open his anus".

13. I wonder if his sisters still a bitch.

14. once a bitch always a bitch

15. Put some bud in her room, then tell your mom. It would blow her fucking mind, and would be absolutely hilarious.

16. lol soz

17. soz? its pretty annoying seeing people bump a 3 year old thread for no goddamn reason

18. Yeah I know man, it was pretty retarded of me.

19. Tell her to mind her own business, she's in collage and checking your eyes. Sorry you have to deal with an ignorant girl

20. if you let people walk over you, then they will continue to do so... ;)