my sister is a bitch.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ant-hony, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Dryer Sheet and Toliet Paper roll it up. That's my only advice.

2. or plant something in here room but i do like the idea.

3. #23 savior, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

When i was reading your story, I thought your sister was like 6.... until i saw that she was in college. so lame... trying to open your eyes and shit to see if they're red.

jk. i am sure shes nice - i wasnt trying to be mean at all

EDITED: because what i originally said was really mean

4. don't worry about it, i mean look at the thread title. all my friends think she is a bitch, one constantly asks "whens the bitch movin out?"

5. Damn man I am in the same situation. My sis found like .5 in the toliet and fliped shit. She is a fucking dumbass and I said I was trying to get rid of it ( even though it was stems and seeds cuz I just rolled a j. but she told my parents like a month later. Then I had to gain my parents bullshit trust back. And then she saw this site on the history of my comp and I had to convince her while high that it was my friends. Fuck her she told me I had to go to rehab. Whatever one more month till she's a freshmen at a big party school. I hope her little goody goody ass gets fucked up. Then I'll be like Yea now you know how much of a fucking loser you are. Fuck you sis.

6. WOW, what a bitch. Im glad Im the oldest sibling. But it doesnt matter anyway... Cuz apparently the other smoke.. How do I know? They got drunk and asked me for weed....

7. well if you really wanted to be evil about it you could hide like an 8th in her room and then go to your parents and be like "I'm really concerned about sisters habits, i know she has pot in her room" give her a taste of her own medicine

8. If my sister was a bitch like that to me I'd tell her to get the fuck out of my face and stop poking her nose in where it isn't welcome. I really hate it when people intrude on my privacy like that. Fortunately I'm the older sibling and my sister doesn't seem to care that I smoke; at least I know she won't tell our parents. I'm quite glad I have a nice sister.

9. My sister is a real big bitch too. Back when I didn't know my dad didn't care she caught me smoking and threatened to rat me out because she is a cunt. I told her very seriously that if weed was ever mentioned to any of the family I would kick her ass and make her life hell and she never said anything, and we got into some vicious fights after that too

10. LOL!

She probably wouldn't notice either - brilliant!

Good luck with that though, a lot of those kinds of people are pains in the ass, everyone has to deal with them sometime in their life - sucks worse when they're family though.

11. sounds like a bitch, ye.

12. "hey im high, get used to it"

/thread.

lol

13. sorry buddy. until you fly away from the nest and experience life. your not an adult.

14. Grab her tooth brush and rub it on your balls.

15. My sister used to be the same exact way and now I smoke with her like...everyday lol people end up changing hopefully being in college will teach her how to accept more people rather than judge for what they do. I don't understand why people get so mad when other people smoke anyways. I'm just tryna get high

16. Leave a joint burning in her room like an incent then a half hour later tell your mum you smell weed and your mum will find the roach and smell it in her room leave a little baggie with some stems n scraps next to it

17. Having your sisters room smelling like weed is a good idea but it would be kind of suspicious. I say put a dead body in her room with blood trails leading the way :D

18. Tell your sister to fuck off and leave you alone? Your 18 man and your sister is acting like your fucking mother. Actually nah, even my mother gave me more space than that when I was 18.

Or just roll a fat J and go take a walk and smoke? Why do you have to smoke at your house?

I dunno I never had this problem when living at home.:smoke:

19. why is a 2 yr old thread revived just to say stupid ideas the OP won't even see? really curious

20. 07-23-2009 03:20 PM

locnar\t
    Re: my sister is a bitch.

Originally Posted by ant-hony
    btw im 18, and just because im an adult doesn't mean i want my parents to know i smoke.

sorry buddy. until you fly away from the nest and experience life. your not an adult.

June 3 2011 09:41 PM

rayrox17\t
    Re: my sister is a bitch.

Grab her tooth brush and rub it on your balls.

interesting..:eek: