My single outdoor plant is not growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Knobblez, Jun 19, 2017.

?

What's the problem?

1. Nitrogen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Water

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Temperature

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ph

50.0%
  6. Something else

50.0%
  1. This is my first plant. I planted this sucker about 4 months ago and she seems to have stopped growing and has become yellowie on the bottom leaves. I used black magic brand soil inside of a 1.5-gallon plastic water jug. I have a large triangle-shaped area with it located in the middle so it is receiving plenty of sun but I don't think it looks burnt. I appreciate any advice/speculation.

2. 4 months old? No pics? Sure it's weed?

3. Ah. I see it now. Are you watering it lots cause that's a bad thing

4. 4 months? It's extremely stunted for it to be four months in. Over watering is likely the cause, among others. I'd grab another seed and start over. Read up a bit more.

5. #6 Knobblez, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    I water it once a day around 6am. The past few weeks I've been taking days off but it hasn't really changed.
    My roommate also has a plant beside mine. Which I don't water (he waters his less than I do) and the soil looks consistently dryer than mine. His plant is also stunted. About 2 months

I realize that because I'm new to growing marijuana, it will take some trial. I don't mind starting over but I don't want to go through the same problem, so if anybody has ideas besides watering problems don't hesitate to post.

Thanks for the replies buds. I'll lay off on the watering and see what happens.

6. watering once a day with a plant that small, will make it look exactly like that. It's overwatered. You want to water when the pot feels light, you should be able to reach down about and inch or 2 and feel dry soil. If not wait another day and check again. How much were you giving it?

You're also going to need some type of nutrients depending on the soil, four months with no food is no good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. soil is too acidic for a young plant.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Agreed. I had ph issues with my plants. Stopped growth and turned pale just like this for a week or so. Bounced right back when i figured out it was my nuit mix was real adicic. Overwatering doesnt help either. Let it dry out.

• Like Like x 1