My Sig Shop

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by ROCHESTER-420, Sep 1, 2010.

1. let me no if you want any thing just explain in detail or you could use one of the templates in my sigs above.... LEt me no

--Stay Smoking--

2. Wow you do great work man

can you make me somethin with this pic?

[​IMG]

go crazy with the background, whatever you see fit, also an avatar to match (if you do those) much appreciated bro

3. cool sigs but that smirnoff bottle seems a bit out of scale.

4. #5 ROCHESTER-420, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
  5. yea it's cool man whenever you got time, no rush

6. that is fuckin sweet, although could you resize it to the size of my current sig, i think it's like 125x300, or 300x125, it's one of those lol

7. Great work! Would you be able to make me a sig with the Arsenal FC logo and maybe through in a marijuana leaf and GreenGooner in all rasta colors? Tried to do it myself the other day but i don't have my fast computer with photoshop anymore. :(

[​IMG]

8. Pretty good work... but it should not say Boondock Saints. The Boondocks and Boondock Saints are two very very different things.

The Boondock Saints is about some badass irish motherfuckers.

9. Oh shit this dudes right, if it's too much work to change the words then don't worry about it i'll just keep my current one, still dope though

10. [​IMG]

11. Great work man! Thank you so much, it looks sick! Keep up the good work!

12. Hope you like it and if any one needs any more please post the following...

Render or picture:
    Size of Canvas (If you dont no ill just use what ive been using):
    Colors:
    Text
    Style:

13. Some of these are awesome.

Been thinking I could do with a sig... but I'm a bit lazy to do it myself.

Perhaps sticking with the green, but a scratchy, Elizabethan, "handwritten" font with an ink splash or two?

Rochester was my favourite Debauché by the way... ;)

14. Render or picture: Doesn't matter what Picture, just purple bud and some smoke
    Size of Canvas (If you dont no ill just use what ive been using): The one you've been using
    Colors: Purple, Black, and Green, smoke =white (unless another color looks better, you're the expert and I definitely trust your judgment)
    Text: Dank Crops
    Style: (Your choice)

Sorry I'm not to specific, but I like your previous works, and when it comes to this type of thing I'd rather have the artist decide, they know what looks best and whatever you decide will be perfect.

15. Dude you do some good shit....could I get you to make me one?

Either one of these pics whichever you like and incorporate my name Kid Nap into it (2 words) and whatever else you can think of

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. you make cool signatures man if you make me a sig that i like more than the one i have ill fly yours

:D